Leaker (aka 0006) disappeared without a trace one year ago, and all the claims/leaks he made have been proven at least semi accurate. He not only leaked that Deus Ex V was in development but that FFXVI was too and other Square Enix IPs.
The funny thing was that Jason Schreier said he was fake and that Final Fantasy 16 doesn't exist, but the game was announced at the SONY conference Aug 2020, 4 months later after he said it was fake .
[On ResetEra Schreier weighed in on that post by 0006 for those wondering when this happened]
He said that the todays database leak from GeforceNow just confirmed he indeed was true about the Deus Ex leak and that he would be done to talk about other IPs.
Previous posts: Here
(Keep in mind some of the things he said was bs such as the Avengers villain being HYDRA and that he had seen the 2016 build of the game which had them as placeholders.)
Link to Deus Ex V being confirmed via database leak: Here| January 30th 2020, was when he confirmed Deus Ex 5 which was double confirmed today via the database leaks.
He works high up in a gaming company and I mean high up. Like I probably said too much already.
edit: he has friends from Ubisoft and SONY but said he will update you lot later on.
Updating this every few minutes:
- FF 16 will be out between 2022 - 2023 depending on the 'work ethic' of Square Enix, will be the biggest FF game to date, will not be 'dry and empty as FF 15'.
- FF 7 Part 2 - Will be out in 2023 and will be 'different' from part 1
- FF 9 Remake - Is in development but will not be announced till FF 7 Part 2 gets released since 'they dont want to make the same mistake they did with 7 announcing it too early'
- FF 14 - A lot more expansions are in the pipeline.
- FF Stranger Paradise - Looks and plays like shit even in the latest build (graphics are severely 'bad' compared to FF 16)
- New Tomb Raider - Will not be out till the Netflix series drops which is set for 2022 since its going to tie into the series.
- NO new Sleeping Dogs - Told me the studio has not pursued this IP since failed pitch attempts.| update told me that a Sleeping Dogs film will start filming next year and if done good might be the push Square Enix needs to reboot the game
- Legacy Kain IP Reboot - Is in early development and is going to be fully single player game since NOSGOTH the failed multiplayer 'soft' reboot did poorly.
- Neir - two unannounced Neir games are in development : One being a sequel to Automata and another being a spin off
- NO main series new kingdom Hearts game in development but said spin off will happen within a few years time, since there in active development. Again NO main series.
- Disney has TOLD them if GOTG is a 'failure' like Avengers there in trouble.
- Forspoken - Is of the best games Square has made in a decade and said if successful they will expand the IP since there's more stories to tell.
- Deus Ex V - is a soft reboot of the franchise and he tells me its in early development will not release till 2025 at the least. He said that Square is going to do what CD project Red wanted for Cyperpunk 2077. Adam is the MAIN character. This game will be massive and thats the reason why is going to take a long time to development
- NO Chaos Heat game
- NO Balan Wonderworld and he said never again will they make another one again
- NO Kane and Lynch game
- Laughed when I mentioned Parasite Eve and said Square for some odd reasons doesn't want to touch 'classics' like parasite eve.
Yea i teased some of this stuff back on reset a year or so ago. Mainly the Marvel/Disney stuff where Disney is not happy with Square on the properties they have been doing for Marvel. Hence more titles going to Sony's studios. ANd not just Insomniac.
Legacy of Kain rumor has been around for a while. COuple concept artists I talk to on old CG TALK forums said they've seen some early art concepts and its very PS2 era in terms of how they want this game to be in terms of appeal. Would not surprise me if it ends up Playstation exclusive. I"ve heard Sony's stock investment they made to Square as a partner has made them very cozy, and a lot of their games you will see have exclusivity for some time. I believe all mainline FF games will have long exclusivity similar to FFVIIR but with Steam/Epic release being sooner rather than later.