- Sep 16, 2017
Destroy All Humans! Update 1.08 Adds Support For 60 FPS On PS5
Destroy All Humans! Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- 3 new free skins (all platforms): Ain’t No Man, Worst Nightmare, Midas Touch
- PS4 patch to unlock FPS restrictions (this will help players on PS5 as well)
- X1X patch for improved details
- XSX patch for improved resolution and details
- Silhouette fight tweaks (all platforms)
- Decreased difficulty on the final boss fight
The game did previously run at a locked 30 FPS on the PS4 and PS4 Pro. There were no enhancements for the game on the mid-generation refresh of PS4 and Xbox One. The ability to run at a higher frame rate means this should be able to go up to 60 FPS on the PS5. Keep in mind that the resolution was confirmed to be native 1080p so unless that has been updated, it will stick to 1080p at 60 FPS.
Black Forest Games has released a new update for Destroy All Humans! that has added a new FPS limit option and implemented some bug fixes.