• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep (OT4) Free Stuff For Everybody!

VertigoOA

Banned
I've mainly been maining the GOS pulse Sacred Providence ever since I got it and it's been wonderful for most of the Crucible stuff. really should try out V Wing and maybe Bad Juju in current PvP thou (and I have both of their catalysts too). mostly using Felwinter's Lie or Last Hope in the energy slot and had been ok for the most part. gona need to get another LMG to replace my Hammerhead once it got sunset thou. I guess can always go with Thunderlord or Xeno but just want a good legendary one on hand in case I need it.

haha, is the toast gona get shoot out from the front and on fire when it's done? XD

I scrapped my sacred providence two weeks ago not knowing their lvl cap will be raised in a future patch I think. Came with headseeker too so that’s a bit upsetting.

I prefer aggressive pulses like sacred and blast furnace. Some commentary I’ve heard in the past is about difficulties knowing how to place the fourth hit. I dunno... I find it not too difficult to feeling out ... and with headseeker they can two burst while having range and not needing the stars to align or some nonsense for it to happen reliably. You’re probably better off with that over vigilance wing.

Last edited:
I scrapped my sacred providence two weeks ago not knowing their lvl cap will be raised in a future patch I think. Came with headseeker too so that’s a bit upsetting.

I prefer aggressive pulses like sacred and blast furnace. Some commentary I’ve heard in the past is about difficulties knowing how to place the fourth hit. I dunno... I find it not too difficult to feeling out ... and with headseeker they can two burst while having range and not needing the stars to align or some nonsense for it to happen reliably. You’re probably better off with that over vigilance wing.

just go grind GOS and you'll get another Sacred Providence soon. and yeah, I like aggressive pulses more also for it's range and TTK. the 4th shoot thing I don't really have that big a problem, at least on Sacred.

Lanrutcon

5 Iron Banner matches in a roll my team got mercy'ed. freaking why people even play with under 1030 light is beyhone me... I had one game where there were a 780 and a 920. why do you play if you can't kill anyone FFS... and nobody seem to care about Heavy ammo on my team. how hard is it to just look at the freaking purple icon from time to time to see when it's gona spawn and go get it? and so many people just seem to not have any awareness at all. point being cap, where other team might be moving towards, people next to you just died etc.

Blame the devs? They lock rewards behind a game mode tailored to 1% of the community. If they actually wanted IB to be fun they'd split teams from solo queues, have actual matchmaking based on player stats, limit participation based on light level, etc. They literally could not give less of a fuck about the game mode. So relax, join some matches, catch up on some TV, get some loot.

Dthomp

5 Iron Banner matches in a roll my team got mercy'ed. freaking why people even play with under 1030 light is beyhone me... I had one game where there were a 780 and a 920. why do you play if you can't kill anyone FFS... and nobody seem to care about Heavy ammo on my team. how hard is it to just look at the freaking purple icon from time to time to see when it's gona spawn and go get it? and so many people just seem to not have any awareness at all. point being cap, where other team might be moving towards, people next to you just died etc.

There is a simple fix to all these issues, but Bungo hates to do anything that will upset the precious streamers. That fix? ZONE CONTROL, D2 needs it because the playerbase is 3/4s retarded as is and pays no attention to objectives. There needs to be a gamemode that the only focus is controlling the zones for time limits and then points are awarded. Kills are meaningless and go untracked (Gasp I know), outside of bounties that track themselves for kills with a primary (Don't lock my ass into a gun I don't want to use), secondary, super, etc.

IB in D1 wasn't perfect, but compared to the dumpster fire that D2 IB has been since day 1 makes it look like the greatest PVP experience in history. Learn from the past, ditch the dumb as fuck triple cap mechanic so that teammates don't over commit and flip the spawns every 5 seconds and create a playspace people enjoy more then this mercy or get mercied and make no progress mechanic we have.

**Wanted to point out for the last user about blaming the Devs, we absolutely should but the fanbase is so insane that you are not allowed to be critical of them at all. There is some type of issue with matchmaking when a full fireteam plays together because the game still draws an equal share of good and bad players, they are just paired on 1 team. So you have 1-2 Very Good players, with maybe 1-2 average players, and 2 potatoes (I don't hate ya, they need a SBMM option that works with CBMM). THis is what is causing alot of the anger in the IB experience because it's very hard to fight against a full chatting fireteam of tryhards if it's just you and another.

Also CBMM is a fucking joke and will dwindle the PVP playerbase back to all time lows in record time. I have been doing fine as I fit somewhere in the slightly above average player pool, but I can tell you it doesn't feel the least bit good winning a match with 3.5+ KD and seeing a bunch of .17, .25, .53 on the other side. I don't improve playing those players, they don't improve getting bodied by me, it's lose/lose all because the best don't want to play the best, they want to make YT videos of farming scrubs. I counted at least 10 matches played last night that featured some of the worst lag/connection issues I have ever seen. Shit I could see on PC, but not sure how they were doing this on console so CBMM is only doing so much as a good chunk of my games also featured foreign language names and clan tags so I assume many of those aren't even in the same country.

was watching videos of some new FPS battle royale game, Hyper Scape. you can get 2 weapons and 2 abilities in the game and you can switch them while you're fighting in a city which can contain up to 100 players. I feel that the dev of this game might like to play Destiny and took some inspiration. everyone can double jump by default and one of the ability is slam, which allow you to boost high up in the air and slam down, just like missle Titan. and you have an invis ability which I know isn't anything special, but really reminds me of hunter invis. has some kind of energy cannon thing that's like a fusion rifle and rocket launcher put together. and the overall gameplay just give me a feel of juiced up Crucible with all movement dial up to 11. thou since this is a battle royale game, I'm definitely not going to play it. but I do like that futuristic style. will probably watch a couple match from time to time.

VertigoOA

Banned
Apparently this current iron banner (ending tomorrow morning) is the most played Iron Banner in all of Destiny 2’s history with pvp player counts surpassing pve at times.

Looks like we’re going into year 4 pretty strong.

Last edited:
Apparently this current iron banner (ending tomorrow morning) is the most played Iron Banner in all of Destiny 2’s history with pvp player counts surpassing pve at times.

Looks like we’re going into year 4 pretty strong.

I feel weird then not being a part of it. The game lost me last season and this season (even though stuff like Witherhoard is awesome) just doesn't feel like enough new content to keep me going. I've been playing other games but I did buy the season pass so at some point I plan to grind that out before the new season.

VertigoOA

Banned
I feel weird then not being a part of it. The game lost me last season and this season (even though stuff like Witherhoard is awesome) just doesn't feel like enough new content to keep me going. I've been playing other games but I did buy the season pass so at some point I plan to grind that out before the new season.

The 10$ seasons are busy work. They keep you playing but not much new on content (even tho there is)... but it feels like a predictable format and peanuts compared to yearly expansions. the delivery needs to improve and I can deal with waiting for real content in fall only. But no idea what they’re doing for the next year other than dropping Vault of Glass at some point post expansion launch.

not as much interested in this season’s content as much as seeing everything be blown up in its end.

Okay I kinda lied. I’m actually very much interested in rebuilding my armory for the next year.... so I kinda been working with newer weapons and armor mods... with some good results! That keeps me playing more than anything honeslty.

Moments of triumph 2020 and new exotic quest launch tomorrow

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Saw this on reddit about strikes, shocking how much of the game I bought is going away...

Being Vaulted:

• Savathun's Song
  • The Pyramidion
  • Tree of Probabilities
  • A Garden World
  • Strange Terrain
  • Will of the Thousands
  • The Festering Core
Being Added:

• Will of Crota - (launching with Beyond Light)
  • The Devil's Lair - (launching with Season 13)
  • Fallen S.A.B.E.R. - (launching with Season 13)
  • Unannounced new strikes on Europa / other destinations

Dthomp

Saw this on reddit about strikes, shocking how much of the game I bought is going away...

Being Vaulted:

• Savathun's Song
  • The Pyramidion
  • Tree of Probabilities
  • A Garden World
  • Strange Terrain
  • Will of the Thousands
  • The Festering Core
Being Added:

• Will of Crota - (launching with Beyond Light)
  • The Devil's Lair - (launching with Season 13)
  • Fallen S.A.B.E.R. - (launching with Season 13)
  • Unannounced new strikes on Europa / other destinations

Good riddance, The Pyramidion is the only semi-decent strike amongst that list. I can only hope all the shit tier PVP maps on those planets go away with them.

Good riddance, The Pyramidion is the only semi-decent strike amongst that list. I can only hope all the shit tier PVP maps on those planets go away with them.

you know, I never even thought about how some of the PvP maps that tie to the going away destinations would be gone also. so anything Mars, Titan, Mercury, Io, Nexus will be gone. that's 5 maps then? shame since I kinda like a few of them too.

Dthomp

you know, I never even thought about how some of the PvP maps that tie to the going away destinations would be gone also. so anything Mars, Titan, Mercury, Io, Nexus will be gone. that's 5 maps then? shame since I kinda like a few of them too.

I have no clue if they'll remove PVP maps but looking at what we'd lose, I wouldn't shed a single tear. Most were designed poorly for 4x4 and will never play well in 6s due to bad spawn system and unsymmetrical maps. Here is what would go away:

Alter of Flame
Convergence (D1 Pantheon)
Javelin-4
Retribution
Solitude
Wormhaven
Pacifica
Radiant Cliffs
The Burnout
Meltdown

That's alot of PVP maps to replace, although Javelin-4 is the only one that I would actually miss.

Now they could just use the whole infinite forest excuse to keep maps or just say select maps will not sunset with the planets for well basically Javelin-4, Convergence and or Burnout (Although I'd prefer a revert back to the D1 versions of both maps).

They could also bring forth the missing D1 Earth maps from Taken King to fill in some of these holes, and I'd hope we get 2-3 new PVP maps for the new planet so we'd still have oh so many shit D2 maps like Dead Cliffs and Legions Gulch still. Could bring back Memento, Frontier, and Sector 618. Although I haven't seen it brought up anywhere, I hope they at least consider returning back to neutralizing the zones in control modes again. These matches move too fast and lack much skill and team play other then run as a group and ape. That, and hoping the super and class balancing stuff does away with a majority of the roaming supers, they aren't fun and were way more strategic in D1.

HoodWinked

tracker for stuff that's going away at the end of the season. if you link your account it will check it with your collection and triumphs.

Last edited:

tracker for stuff that's going away at the end of the season. if you link your account it will check it with your collection and triumphs.

I linked my account but can't find where it tells you what is going away? edit: nvm

edit 2: I'm only missing two guns and two swords that will be sunsetting, only one of the guns have i ever wanted, DFA, I grinded that dumb nightfall so much for it, too

Last edited:

Lanrutcon

That site is amazing.

found this while browsing the other place.

video timestamp to the interesting part

it's an interview with Marty O'Donnell, the former composer from Bungie. he basically talk about Bungie and Activision's relationship a little.

and in case you forgot who he is

basically, Activision seems to want to do what they do best, monetize the shit out of the game, as soon as possible when the 2 started their partnership and while Bungie had its independence, some of the studio heads who still works there to this day, would actually side with Activision.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
I don’t blame either for much really. They built a great IP from it. The growing pains are a lesson

And to be honest I don’t think D1 engine would’ve lasted for 10 years. So being forced to chop up the scope of the game was wise business at the time.

I don’t like how Marty was wronged tho. It would be nice to see him return. It mostly seems he seemed upset Activision had a large degree of control and not releasing his album.

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Kinda wish destiny stayed with Activision. Instead of sun setting and vaulting half the game we would be getting Destiny 3 this year. The quality since Activision left has been bad. Best season so far is a shadow of the best in the past.

Dthomp

Kinda wish destiny stayed with Activision. Instead of sun setting and vaulting half the game we would be getting Destiny 3 this year. The quality since Activision left has been bad. Best season so far is a shadow of the best in the past.

Hoping they learned that this season pass model just doesn't work. I can gladly wait for a yearly big DLC with major story beats, multiple strikes, PVP maps and full vendor refreshes over this boring bounty grind the season pass has turned the game into. Also ditch the leveling up an object each week to amount to nothing like the drifters trashcan this season.

Dthomp

Yay I did the new quest line got a masterworked weapon that expires in a few months....

Yeah I have no clue why they would give you a Militias Birthright to begin with, makes no sense to the season and it's getting sunset? I mean it's an EDZ NF reward so it should never really be sunset in theory. However in the grand scheme of things, sunset every freaking grenade launcher that isn't a heavy. They are cheap in PVP, and make it hard to balance for PVE as it's shown with Mountaintop, and even heavies with Spike Grenades.

VertigoOA

Banned
Welp. Looks like moments of triumphs is gonna get me to do the older raids at least one more time.

Almost done with the ruinous effigy exotic quest. More excited about that exotic sidearm ... almost forgot that was a thing...

Knocked a few more catalyst quests chores too. Never cared for exotics much before but now I’m using them a bit more.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Yea it’s super tempting. Just when I want to taper off the game moments of triumph launches... and solstice of heroes is coming.

I tell myself I’m just gonna stop at earning the t-shirt but I can’t pass the raid farming either.

I don’t really like gimmick weapons so the new trace rifle isn’t really interesting me but people seem to be having fun with it. I mean... it does do some new things but I’m not so excited over anything pve related.

I know they addressed it in an earlier blog but they need to tone down the grind for the kind of players that only play one character and don’t do every raid 3x a week.

Like... once the girlfriend moves in... I’m fucked. I won’t have the time ...

:messenger_anxious:

Trogdor1123

Yea it’s super tempting. Just when I want to taper off the game moments of triumph launches... and solstice of heroes is coming.

I tell myself I’m just gonna stop at earning the t-shirt but I can’t pass the raid farming either.

I don’t really like gimmick weapons so the new trace rifle isn’t really interesting me but people seem to be having fun with it. I mean... it does do some new things but I’m not so excited over anything pve related.

I know they addressed it in an earlier blog but they need to tone down the grind for the kind of players that only play one character and don’t do every raid 3x a week.

Like... once the girlfriend moves in... I’m fucked. I won’t have the time ...

:messenger_anxious:
I'm sure you will struggle through with your girlfriend's help. Be strong!

VertigoOA

Banned
Logging in for the first time since last week tonight. What to do first and what is the new hotness this week?

Ruinous Effigy exotic trace rifle quest grind. There’s also the beginning of exotic sidearm quest in which you go to the npcs of four of the disappearing locations in fall and do weekly bounties for them. These bounties drop some of the reprised ikelos weapons if you haven’t gotten them from the dungeon.

Also the Moments of Triumph seal is now in your menus and you could work on those if you like.

Pyramids have invaded more planets, changing their skybox. And IO now has flying darkness drones zooming in the background and a bunch of taken zaniness.

They tried all year but this is the first time I can actually say this week it has felt like the game was moving in real-time to an extent.

Last edited:

LordCBH

I really just got going on this game again after having pretty bad burnout during the Forsaken expansion. I’m at power level like 920 now. What’s the best way to get up to 1000? I’ve done the main story for Shadowkeep and have mostly been doing EP on mars.

VertigoOA

Banned
I really just got going on this game again after having pretty bad burnout during the Forsaken expansion. I’m at power level like 920 now. What’s the best way to get up to 1000? I’ve done the main story for Shadowkeep and have mostly been doing EP on mars.

You could probably just do shadowkeep and EP and hit 1050. Screwing around will get you to softcap so you’re free to do anything I’d imagine. So up to you. I’d be working on exotic quests as priority number one and then work on armor build.

Trials still needs work. Game 3 should be a pinnacle to grab more casuals as well as having that reset each day trials is active.

The console experience isn’t tainted like it is on pc which is plagued by cheaters. So at worst you’re dealing with ddos.

The real madness of trials is encountering 3 unbroken hunters running invis and spamming arbalest and its 95% aim assist, or anteus wards, or bastion... there are some meta jerks out there... and I’m glad sunsetting will deal with some of it honestly.

I gotta admit tho... I have a great time with it. Hit 5 games last night and unlocked the moments of triumph 7 wins achievement. One more till I unlock this years t-shirt.

PS. If you can farm a breachligh at drifter, especially after unlocking dual-perks for final column thru season pass, I highly suggest farming the shit out of it. I love that thing. Needs stability and range on barrel, magazine and/or masterwork perks. Can come with Vorpal for pve and pvp. Multikillclip for pve. Elemental capacitor for pvp (void for stability). And hip-fire grip to pair with all those perks and that got a huge buff this season and is perfect for sidearms.

And I can confirm that the Arrivals void armor mods are beastly in pve and CAN be used in pvp. Been using them all week. It works!

Last edited:

LordCBH

You could probably just do shadowkeep and EP and hit 1050. Screwing around will get you to softcap so you’re free to do anything I’d imagine. So up to you. I’d be working on exotic quests as priority number one and then work on armor build.

Trials still needs work. Game 3 should be a pinnacle to grab more casuals as well as having that reset each day trials is active.

The console experience isn’t tainted like it is on pc which is plagued by cheaters. So at worst you’re dealing with ddos.

The real madness of trials is encountering 3 unbroken hunters running invis and spamming arbalest and its 95% aim assist, or anteus wards, or bastion... there are some meta jerks out there... and I’m glad sunsetting will deal with some of it honestly.

I gotta admit tho... I have a great time with it. Hit 5 games last night and unlocked the moments of triumph 7 wins achievement. One more till I unlock this years t-shirt.

PS. If you can farm a breachligh at drifter, especially after unlocking dual-perks for final column thru season pass, I highly suggest farming the shit out of it. I love that thing. Needs stability and range on barrel, magazine and/or masterwork perks. Can come with Vorpal for pve and pvp. Multikillclip for pve. Elemental capacitor for pvp (void for stability). And hip-fire grip to pair with all those perks and that got a huge buff this season and is perfect for sidearms.

And I can confirm that the Arrivals void armor mods are beastly in pve and CAN be used in pvp. Been using them all week. It works!

I’m garbage at most PvP sadly lol. Ended up doing strike playlist which got me up very fast.

Finally cleared the dungeon. Quite possibly the best one yet. Felt a bit more raid-like than the others.

I highly suggest playing it.
Yeah, it's very good. And fun. The Nine aesthetic is crazy.

On another note, just cleared spire of stars an crown of sorrow back to back. For the first time.
Spire was meh. But i really enjoyed crown. And would you look at that? Got a tarrabah. RNGesus was kind for once.

Finally cleared the dungeon. Quite possibly the best one yet. Felt a bit more raid-like than the others.

I highly suggest playing it.

yeah, it's a really cool dungeon with some interesting mechanic. I've ran it a couple times now and it's pretty fun. still suck at the sparrow part thou lol keep dying in that section.

Yeah, it's very good. And fun. The Nine aesthetic is crazy.

On another note, just cleared spire of stars an crown of sorrow back to back. For the first time.
Spire was meh. But i really enjoyed crown. And would you look at that? Got a tarrabah. RNGesus was kind for once.

yeah, COS is definitely the better one between those 2. hopefully you'll get the same kinda luck when you go for the other couple exotics in the raids like Anarchy and One Thousand Voices XD

I did prestige SOS and EOW today. no catalyst drop on both runs, but had some fun. also did LW and still no Supremacy drop. just have to keep running them next week I guess.

also finished the new Ruinous Effigy quest earlier this week, but holding on to getting it from the thing since I'm at 1059 right now and hopefully can get to 1060 next reset. then I can pick it up at 1060 and save myself an upgrade lol

Last edited:

Phear

I haven't played for a loooong time and never experienced Leviathan. I'm at 1006 Light.

What's my best bet to find some Guardians willing to show me through Leviathan?

looking at the Beyond Light expansion on Steam, I kinda want to confirm something if anyone knows. does the base Beyond Light ($39.99) not include season 12? or does it also include it? I kinda forgot if Shadowkeep includes that season or not.

I haven't played for a loooong time and never experienced Leviathan. I'm at 1006 Light.

What's my best bet to find some Guardians willing to show me through Leviathan?

I would suggest to go watch a couple videos on the raid, then hop on LFG and look for sessions that has "chill" or "teach" in the title. and of course you'll also need Discord.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Shadowkeep came with a voucher for whatever current season it launched alongside. I imagine Beyond Light will be the same.

What I’m curious about is what the free version of the game will be this fall. I think they’re going to replace the gutted year 1 and 2 content they’re removing and do something interesting with the cosmodrome And fallen civil war narrative. I have a feeling we’re going to be juggling a few narrative in the fall and over the year.

If you’re on console I suggest using official Destiny 2 phone app for a creating fireteamS for end game activities

Shadowkeep came with a voucher for whatever current season it launched alongside. I imagine Beyond Light will be the same.

What I’m curious about is what the free version of the game will be this fall. I think they’re going to replace the gutted year 1 and 2 content they’re removing and do something interesting with the cosmodrome And fallen civil war narrative. I have a feeling we’re going to be juggling a few narrative in the fall and over the year.

If you’re on console I suggest using official Destiny 2 phone app for a creating fireteamS for end game activities

well, on Steam there's 3 different Beyond Light versions.

$39.99: basic one, comes with pre-order bonus of Exotic ghost shell and an emblem. doesn't say anything about season 12 thou.

$49.99: "Beyond Light + Season", comes with the pre-order bonus plus "Access to season 12 and No Time To Explain pulse rifle and catalyst".

$69.99: Delux, comes with everything from the other 2 plus "Access to season 12 to 15, ornament for No Time To Explain, Exotic Sparrow and Freeze Tag emote"

problem is I'm looking back into Shadowkeep and right now it only has 2 versions. $34.99 that comes with Shadowkeep and Arrival, or $49.99 that gets you both Shadowkeep and Forsaken. so it's not a good way to tell if it comes with the season or not.

Last edited:
How about... Buying Deluxe version it gets you all seasons EVER (that came before it).

You can't play prior seasons, tho, they're gone for good when they end. The only things you'll see return are their weapons eventually but if you could do any seasonal content at any time it'd split the community too much.

Mithos

You can't play prior seasons, tho, they're gone for good when they end. The only things you'll see return are their weapons eventually but if you could do any seasonal content at any time it'd split the community too much.

Oh yeah my misstake I guess.. I kinda ment Buy the "Beyond Light Deluxe" version and get Forsaken / Shadowkeep included (etc)..

Last edited:
Oh yeah my misstake I guess.. I kinda ment Buy the "Beyond Light Deluxe" version and get Forsaken / Shadowkeep included (etc)..

Yeah, that'd be nice for certain people. Though I'm not sure how much Forsaken content will be unplayable come the new DLC?

Last edited:

Mithos

Yeah, that'd be nice for certain people. Though I'm not sure how much Forsaken content will be unplayable come the new DLC?

Exactly the reason I have not bought Forsaken/Shadowkeep even though it had a sales just a week or so ago...
I'd like to be able to pick up the Devilish Ruin gun at the NPC in the tower but. paying 20-30€ to be able to access that if half of forsaken or whatnot get archived in a few months..... Not really worth it.

VertigoOA

Banned
Forsaken and shadowkeep aren’t having content cut (yet). I’d expect them to be devalued accordingly and possibly having bundled option.

I do think however all of Forsaken’s annual pass dlc is being cut. So pretty much all of the current free content is being axed.

It’s just easier to jump on whatever is current honestly. You’ll be missing a good amount of exotic gear tho.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Spoilers for end of season community event and narrative developments. I mentioned it a few pages back buts it’s legit at this point.

There are three leaked rooms. One containing a boss fight with Nokris. A room that is the same as the court of oryx statue area. And a pyramid ship room. (Screenshots and video are available online somewhere)

There will indeed be a community event based on escalation protocol called Calamity Protocol were we are needed to gather shattered pieces of Rasputin. Rasputin will indeed be embodied in the experimental EXO frame we saw last season. That’s pretty cool

Last edited:
Man, can they go back to making new exotics random drops? I'd rather have a chance at the exotic by just playing the game than have to do all this random bs, it also removes so much fun from random world drops besides when levelling. In D1 I'd be max level and freak out when I got a new exotic drop because it might be something I was chasing, that just doesn't exist now for someone like me.

VertigoOA

Banned
To some extent how Vanilla D1 approached things at launch was the best. Everything is more exciting when it’s ALL tied to RNG and when you have no choice but to raid for power. People said they hated that... they were wrong.

What they have now is mix of catering to casuals with exotics and legendary weapon chases for the more hardcore players. Exotics almost seem direct to purchase and guaranteed in the season passes in particular.

I’m not a fan of it either. Takes away a lot of the excitement.

Id be happy with getting end of game loot drops at the end of crucible matches again. It was cool seeing what other players could get and see who got ghalerjorn

Last edited:
To some extent how Vanilla D1 approached things at launch was the best. Everything is more exciting when it’s ALL tied to RNG.

What they have now is mix of catering to casuals with exotics and legendary weapon chases for the more hardcore players. Exotics almost seem direct to purchase and guaranteed in the season passes in particular.

I’m not a fan of it either. Takes away a lot of the excitement.

Id be happy with getting end of game loot drops at the end of crucible matches again. It was cool seeing what other could get.

I'm having plenty of fun with Witherhoard but it's not like anyone is impressed right? Like if someone starts dropping Anarchy bolts on the ground it's like OH SHIT HE'S GOT ANARCHY but I drop a blight/whatever-the-fuck from Witherhoard who cares? Every activity I join everyone has a Falling Guillotine on their back, when everyone has the cool ass best weapon how is your game a LOOTER shooter at all?

Top Bottom