• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Denise Richards was really something in her prime

FunkMiller

Gold Member
She's no Kate Beckinsale.

wjcVr.jpg

I watched Jolt the other day, and I’m pretty sure Kate Beckinsale is actually a real life vampire. She doesn’t appear to age.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
She was smoking hot in both Starship Troopers and Wild Things. I do have a soft spot for Neve Campbell in Wild Things too.

Man, gotta rewatch this movie asap.

Tschumi

She was eye-wateringly attractive, fa shaw, but I was always slightly triggered by a girl who looked like she augh to have been a good person (i.e. a Brunette, to my young mind) clearly trying to make bank with sex appeal... Would have been better if she'd be more coquettish and suggestive with the goods... This of course is in the eyes of a dumbass 10-15 year old lol

GloveSlap

For me she is one of those girls that i can realize as good looking, but at the same time has never done anything for me. There's just something off putting about her.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Amazing that we're stuck with such ugly women these days. Being sexy is now a crime. I pity young straight men these days and women who are stuck into this fake entitlement.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I rewatched the original Candyman last night. Virginia Madsen prime. She's far superior imo. Beautiful with great natural bobs.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
My childhood crush.

She had an interesting career afterwards too, with some risky roles like in Requiem for a dream.

bc28dd79262af24141b1d3d2a69704c7.gif
This part of the film gets me every time. It’s the realisation on her face when old assssssss to asssssss man drops in the immortal line. And this is after she’s had to blow big Tim for her drugs.

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
so I'm watching Tammy and the T-Rex (the Vinegar Syndrome uncut version - not the vastly inferior PG-13 family cut). I sorta forgot how hot Denise Richards was. I knew she was hot in Wild Things but she's on a whole different level in this film. Great movie, 10/10. Just skip the PG family cut trash version.

VS-300_slip_back_4k_720x.jpg

tumblr_ovkdmhYi1E1wzvt9qo9_500.gifv

84e0ec7898a32f1e2ef8696a48a5babe922cd7b9.gifv
Fuck Denise (Literally) its about Paul now. He made the movie worthwhile. Denise was just a sidekick.

Fast And Furious Dude GIF by The Fast Saga

see you again GIF

Top Bottom