• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls and Cyberpunk 2077 might be releasing on THE SAME DAY outside US [POLL]

Which one are you going to play first?

• Total voters

Bartski

Gold Member
Looks like it hasn't been confirmed on today's showcase but IF Demon's Souls is indeed a PS5 launch title, it will be out on the same day as Cyberpunk 2077!

At least in Europe and most of Asia. Many of you probably share my hype for both and knew you'd be there on day one all along. WHAT NOW?

So unless you're some kind of a mutant capable of playing two games of such caliber at the same time, which one are you going for first?

EDIT:

YES IT'S TOTALLY HAPPENING

uarYAOf.png

via

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
damn this will be tough! I'd still probably stick to Cyberpunk just to stay in media blackout and not have it spoiled by thumbnailcunts on youtube

Rikkori

Not gonna lie, Demon's Souls got my hyped but fuck buying a PS5, I wanted the 4K HDR Raytraced experience at 120 fps not a wobbly 30. So fuck that. Doesn't matter either way because there was only ever one answer, true next gen:

johntown

Banned
If voted for Cyberpunk because I’m not sure I will be able to even get a PS5.

If I have both Demon’s Souls might win due to the multiplayer aspect.

Does anyone else not know what to decide in this scenario? Kinda hope I can’t get a PS5 right away then the choice will be easy.

Cyberpunk 2077, of course. I've played Demon Souls before, and I'll get DS: The Remake as well. But Cyberpunk 2077 is a new IP from my favorite developers of all time, CDRP, so I'm playing that game at midnight of the release day, if possible, with bugs and all (there will be with such a huge game like this).

tryDEATH

Who in their right mind is going to play a remaster over one of the most anticipated games of this whole generation. Sony fans have got some sort of grand delusion when it comes to their titles and how high they think those titles are.

Bartski

Gold Member
If voted for Cyberpunk because I’m not sure I will be able to even get a PS5.

If I have both Demon’s Souls might win due to the multiplayer aspect.

Does anyone else not know what to decide in this scenario? Kinda hope I can’t get a PS5 right away then the choice will be easy.

I just preordered PS5 for 19th delivery and I guess tomorrow I'll start negotiating 2 weeks off from work starting that day... I want to play cyberpunk but just firing up DS and I know I won't be able to leave it...
So jealous of US getting it a week earlier now! First world problems AF

Yoboman

Who in their right mind is going to play a remaster over one of the most anticipated games of this whole generation. Sony fans have got some sort of grand delusion when it comes to their titles and how high they think those titles are.
Gotta remember to quote this post when Bloodborne wins GAFs GOTG

AllBizness

Banned
Demon Souls will have next gen graphics so easy choice. Not picking up Cyberpunk until the PS5 version is released.

Bartski

Gold Member
can't wait for CDPR news update on Cyberpunk PS5/XsX launch day performance, probably not the "equal to PC on ultra @ locked 60" I'd love to see for day one pre HD-patch but stil, since we know it's coming for both next gen consoles at launch - word should be out anytime soon now

Not gonna lie, Demon's Souls got my hyped but fuck buying a PS5, I wanted the 4K HDR Raytraced experience at 120 fps not a wobbly 30. So fuck that. Doesn't matter either way because there was only ever one answer, true next gen: Xbox Series X

high 5 🤜🤛..you're Welcome

AllyITA

i'll play the only new game listed, thanks.

demons' souls i played on ps3 years ago, they can keep their 80€ remake.

Top Bottom