• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demi Lovato trying to cancel frozen yogurt

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Everybody Loves Raymond Eating GIF by TV Land

Man eats last yogurt before it’s canceled by singer

If you're on a diet, diet snacks are not part of it.

I sympathize with her.

If I'm going to have a snack, the word diet is not in the product name.

And who is Demi Lovato? Don't really care.
Wait was there ‘diet cookies’? Pretty sure she was complaining about ‘sugar free’ which is insane considering there are a wide variety of reasons to have sugar free cookies available.

Also, my wife made me watch (passively) both her documentaries. I can’t believe after all the shit in her documentary, her horrific OD, the end result is ‘I can drink and smoke weed in moderation and that works for me’ and she has like 10 life coaches and people in her posse being like ‘you go girl’. She lives in la la land.

Last edited:

Shai-Tan

Banned
Wait was there ‘diet cookies’? Pretty sure she was complaining about ‘sugar free’ which is insane considering there are a wide variety of reasons to have sugar free cookies available.

Also, my wife made me watch (passively) both her documentaries. I can’t believe after all the shit in her documentary, her horrific OD, the end result is ‘I can drink and smoke weed in moderation and that works for me’ and she has like 10 life coaches and people in her posse being like ‘you go girl’. She lives in la la land.
Yeah, if you had diabetes for example. Sugar free ice cream or yogurt still tend to have a lot of calories in a serving even if it’s less. I only know this because I buy lactose free ice cream and some of the brands are also sugar free. There are probably other ones with lower calories that don’t taste as good due to more substitutes or processing

C4.lukin

Banned
She has been through some shit. So while I think her position is silly, she is a crazy Disney/Nickelodeon person.

Be nice! She is living in a bubble, but she seems a bit touched, so be nice.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I’m annoyed at myself for clicking the Yahoo link and giving them a click
I’m annoyed at OP for posting this shit
I’m annoyed at the sites that write this shit
I’m annoyed at the people that say this shit in the first place

Cunts

I don't know why the terms/variations of "cancel culture" are so prevalent yesterday. No one is getting 'cancelled'. You're forfeiting your platform to talk shit because you're being a piece of shit. Don't wanna lose your megaphone? Stop being a garbage person. And it's not a "our views aren't liberal enough". No that's not it at all. Usually it's because people are just being racist homophobic selfish assholes.

Max_Po

Banned
Sounds like a raging fucking Karen.

She is a fucking crackhead phychopath...

I feel sorry for people "following" her... can you image 100+ million follow her on social media ?

As a parent, I keep my kids away for these idiots....

She disappeared after her heroine overdose... came back... just to get attention.. "shared her heroic story" and informed that she was also "raped" ..

"feel sorry for me... love me ... I am a survivor... "

Good news guys, after this failed attempt at attention-seeking, she has come out as "nonbinary" today!

Spoiler: everyone still thinks she's a crazy bitch on Twitter but the Trending story is being filtered this time. Last time they didn't give a fuckkk that everyone was clowning her. But now that she's "nonbinary", it only shows positive tweets from advocacy groups and such lol

Burning Blade

Gold Member
Good news guys, after this failed attempt at attention-seeking, she has come out as "nonbinary" today!

Spoiler: everyone still thinks she's a crazy bitch on Twitter but the Trending story is being filtered this time. Last time they didn't give a fuckkk that everyone was clowning her. But now that she's "nonbinary", it only shows positive tweets from advocacy groups and such lol
These attention seeking narcissists take away from people that are actually struggling, and don’t have the need or desire to stand on a soap box to yell at the world how special they are. Demi Lovato seems unwell mentally.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I couldn’t care less what anyone in the world identifies. Identify as a dragon if you want.

Just don’t demand other people join in. If everyone in society left everyone alone everyone would get along just great.
This is the bit that changed the most, if people do not make a strong visible effort to join in and actively validate you then you are being marginalised by them or this is the path where killing grey areas and presenting things as only binary choices is getting us: you are either marginalised by someone or actively acknowledged.

Being let be is not enough, like some people demand to be heard in discussions they do not really care about or have anything to contribute they also demand to be actively pandered to or else they will consider themselves marginalised/excluded by you.

Concepts like this are spreading like wildfire in corps where HR departments might agree or just love to have more weapons to use and a divided workforce is easier to control anyways… politics the same.

INC

So she's come out with multiple personality disorder i see, thats what you call people who describe themselves as they and them isn't it?

oagboghi2

I don't know why the terms/variations of "cancel culture" are so prevalent yesterday. No one is getting 'cancelled'. You're forfeiting your platform to talk shit because you're being a piece of shit. Don't wanna lose your megaphone? Stop being a garbage person. And it's not a "our views aren't liberal enough". No that's not it at all. Usually it's because people are just being racist homophobic selfish assholes.
Yeah this yogurt shop was really being racist and homophobic. They had to be stopped

Twitter doesn’t even try to hide their bullshit. Why is this considered news?

a person with mental illness is now coming out as non binary.

iu

edit: i'm not shitting on people with mental illness. my head is fucked up too. i don't care what people identify as. do what makes you feel good. its just that haters would say "oh they've just got a mental illness" when talking about gender stuff and people lose their shit. but she genuinely is well known to have mental issues. if they (see i'm using pronouns!) really feel like they are non binary then great but they don't really seem to be in the best mental state so it makes it seem a bit odd.

Last edited:
I'm just imagining her being missing or something, they find her DNA, and the detectives being like...whoever this person is.....😳🕵they're non-binary. 👩did you find my daughter? I'm afraid not ma'am. We did however find a captured woman. Was it her? Yes.... But not THEM. We'll keep searching.

Last edited:

Davey Cakes

Does it make me intolerant if I feel like her coming out as non-binary is a publicity move?

I'm sorry, but the timing just makes it seem like she's desperately trying to be relevant again. Going on Joe Rogan's podcast brought her back into the spotlight and she's trying to capitalize. Her joining the LGBTQIA+ community is merely the opposite of, say, Milo Yiannopoulos going anti-gay and throwing his wedding ring in the ocean. Both are cynical and hollow gestures meant to get attention and appease particular sections of people. That's how it comes off.

Cancel me if you wish.

Last edited:

trickybiff

Does it make me intolerant if I feel like her coming out as non-binary is a publicity move?

I'm sorry, but the timing just makes it seem like she's desperately trying to be relevant again. Going on Joe Rogan's podcast brought her back into the spotlight and she's trying to capitalize. Her joining the LGBTQIA+ community is merely the opposite of, say, Milo Yiannopoulos going anti-gay and throwing his wedding ring in the ocean. Both are cynical and hollow gestures meant to get attention and appease particular sections of people. That's how it comes off.

Cancel me if you wish.
No. It just means you have a brain.

lunnuyu

Cancel me if you wish.
I mean... she released not long ago an album called "Dancing with the devil... the art of starting over" along with some documentaries where she talked again about whatever she goes through
her coming out as non-binary right after the mess with that frozen yogurt shop screams PR move lmao

Last edited:
Top Bottom