• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deliver Us The Moon - Official Next-Gen Release Date Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Deliver Us the Moon is headed to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S on May 19, 2022. Check out the latest trailer for this upcoming sci-fi thriller game that has been remastered for next-gen consoles.

Deliver Us the Moon is set in an apocalyptic near future, where Earth's natural resources are depleted. A lunar colony providing a vital supply of energy has gone silent. A lone astronaut is sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction. Will you save mankind or be forgotten in the dark abyss of space?

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
67PLiqu.gif

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It’s a good thing that Deliver Us the Moon’s current-gen versions are a free upgrade for anyone who owns the game on PS4 or Xbox One, because I’m not sure that it’s worth the $25 it costs at launch.

That’s not just because it’s a pretty brief game at 4-5 hours in length- those are actually pretty solid 4-5 hours, and I’m not calling the inherent quality of the game itself into question. It’s a sloppy port of a solid game though, and probably not the best way to experience the game. If you are looking to dive into Deliver Us the Moon’s somber yet captivating offerings for the first time, keep that in mine.

Top Bottom