• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEEEER Simulator: Your Average Everyday Deer Game.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

fbe0d74d2d964232f185afeb8dbdd13360b0c137.gif

1a858fff361c560d008e2ddd23c06e7fd2540d04.gif

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
I see your Deeeer Simulator and raise you:

header.jpg

ABOUT THIS GAME
Hentai Nazi - It’s not just for you, it smells like a groin, it’s an unusual shooter, but to be honest, it’s just a MEM game of the year, love memes? Do you like easter eggs? Do you like various jokes? Ohhh yeah, you love them. Then you just have to go to Hentai Nazi and find EVERYTHING, I repeat EVERYTHING !!! memes, jokes and easter eggs.

Features:
  • A variety of weapons;
  • A variety of mobs (Well, for us, a variety of :) );
  • Boss Priest Hitler;
and much more, we will not spoil you.

Find everything if you are a true lover of MEMES :)

Reviews:

This is what they don't teach you at school about WWII.

My 97 year old grandfather fought in ww2 and he always used to tell me stories about the ww2. he was just 18 when he faced battle for the first time. So i wanted to show him this game to make him happy about the (good?) old days. My grandfather never been a huge fan of electronic devices. But I managed to get him to play this game on my laptop. I explained everything but he didn't understand it at first but later he learned how to walk in this game. His first impression was... Quiet. And he still was figuring everything out. But after 2 minutes he stood up. And went outside for a walk. When he came back it was time for dinner. then he bursts out crying. "I fought for this?'' he said. Then he kept on crying. my parents tried to cheer him up. but he kept crying. So we all silently finished eating our food. went home. I felt akward. Sad and ashamed. then I busted a big nut rubbin' it out on this game. 10/10 would bust again

Incredible soundtrack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom