• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding was just an event filler game

Saruhashi

Banned
Just sounds like you don't really like video games, to be honest.

Sometimes hype is over the top but so what? People seem to enjoy it.

Death Stranding seems like something a bit different. Maybe it is utter garbage but I will judge for myself.

Quite happy with pretty much all of my console purchases ever so don't see what the big deal is with PC. Just seems like a load of messing about just to get marginally better performance that is immediately offset by missing out on cool exclusives.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Admit it, if IGN US didn't give the game 6.8/10 some of you guys would be lost.

Never thought I'd see the day where people are clinging on to an IGN review for dear life but here we are.

They are the best review site ever now, to some. 🤪

Until they rate their console/game of choice low, then back to the flippy floppies.

Last edited:

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I stand by the fact that Hideo Kojima is a genius, but I have to admit that he probably benefited from the lack of freedom, back when he was with Konami.

For some people, having too much freedom can be a detriment.

DarkBatman

I stand by the fact that Hideo Kojima is a genius, but I have to admit that he probably benefited from the lack of freedom, back when he was with Konami.
For some people, having too much freedom can be a detriment.

While this could be potentially true, couldn't we make such statements after... well... we like played the game ourselves?

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
While this could be potentially true, couldn't we make such statements after... well... we like played the game ourselves?
That's why I said "probably"... I was just guessing. I need to play the game myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom