• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding PS4 -> PS5 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe will cost £5 (available 24/09/21)

cormack12

Gold Member
70VWeo.jpg

What makes the deal even better is that you're actually upgrading to the Digital Deluxe Edition, which packages in even more digital content alongside the new missions and content of the base Death Stranding Director's Cut. Those extra items are:

• New in-game suit colours x2 (gold and silver)
  • New in-game power glove colours x2 (gold and silver)
  • Additional in-game BB Pod customization options x2 (gold and silver)
  • Additional in-game backpack patches

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Amazing! I thought it'd be £10 really and, maaybe £6.99 if we were lucky.

I still haven't played and I got my PS4 copy for like £45 due to preorder price + coupon so I'm happy with that total PS5 price.

Now if I can just finish off these other nine (9) games before Friday.

Kuranghi

How the heck can they justify charging so much for the PS5 version then? Surely everyone without the PS4 version should just buy that and the upgrade, it would cost less than half the amount.

Yeah, you can get it for like £19 on amazon right this second.

Mr Hyde

My physical PS5 copy arrives shortly. Excited to try this definitive version of the game. Last game I played from Kojima was Guns of the Patriots and it was 🥱

Last edited:

RaduN

I'm doing it, I can't wait to dig into the game.

Random and perverted question but can you look at Norman Reedus' willy while he's peeing? Asking for myself.
You can do even better: carry his pee close to your heart (you must think i'm joking ...but then you remember it's a Kojima game, so it might be true after all...).

Manji Uzuki

Curious about the new content but I can't see myself coming back to this game any time soon. I enjoyed it but it felt like a one off experience.

Great news that the update is so cheap. Hope everyone enjoys it!

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
5,82€ + taxes (Germany) = 6,93€
Unless Germany doubled their VAT to 40% since I last lived there - no.

That said 6.99€ is plausible for another reason - it's been the usual ratio for EUR/GBP prices pre brexit and corps never cared for currency collapse unless it was in their favour.

Kupfer

Unless Germany doubled their VAT to 40% since I last lived there - no.
I assumed that german taxes (19%) are not included in the GB price of 5£ since I don't know how GB taxes its' goods and guessed the 5£ are before the tax.

Last edited:
Top Bottom