• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Prequel Trailer (Snowrunner new trailer)

Keihart

Just watch it.

WS6gnWB.jpg

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
not gonna lie that looks pretty sick

the music tho... ugh... just a bit too OTT. you can't top Low Roar for that atmosphere.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Build bridges...deliver goods, driver over long distances - Snow Runner = GOTY

Build bridges...deliver goods, driver over long distances - Death Strading = kojimas a hack

You people are why star wars is shit and Final Fanatsy has realtime combat.

5MkeBTq.png
Except there is some little game called Mudrunner, which came out before Death Stranding. So they own this genre.

Spintires: Mudrunner: October 31, 2017

Great Kojima dicksucking bois.

Last edited:
Wish you a long, helathy and prosperous life.

Straight up. Play DS, even if its just for the memes. Watch a playthrough on YT?

Best game ive played since the PS2/Xbox/NGC days

DS and The Order 18sometimeAwhileAgo (cant remember the exact date) are 2 games that people need to give a second chance.
Robin Gaming on YT makes a great argument for the Order 18sdfghfkjg, as does SkillUp for DS.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Straight up. Play DS, even if its just for the memes. Watch a playthrough on YT?

Best game ive played since the PS2/Xbox/NGC days
I played it and did not like it honestly. My GF have to finish it (like FH4 speed traps) for me : D

I'm not sure they are trolling Death Stranding, it is an tribute or both.

I found it funny and cool either way.
Again it's the second game in the series. First came out in 2017.

Belmonte

Again it's the second game in the series. First came out in 2017.

I know. I don't think the game per se is a Death Stranding clone or even have anything to do with it.

But they definitely satirizing Death Stranding with this trailer. The kind of music, tempo, emotion, font is very Death Stranding.

Keihart

I know. I don't think the game per se is a Death Stranding clone or even have anything to do with it.

But they definitely satirizing Death Stranding with this trailer. The kind of music, tempo, emotion, font is very Death Stranding.
let's not forget the upside down rainbow that i screen captured for the OP. There is no doubt about the DS reference.

WS6gnWB.jpg

Last edited:

drotahorror

Technically the third because of spintires' existence:

:p

Which has a weird development history as well. I don't know the details, but you would think Mudrunner, being the sequel, would be receiving updates etc. But no, after Mudrunner and a bit of DLC, they went back to Spintires to pump out more DLC and more updates, after they said that game was retired.

Snowrunner definitely looks pretty good though.

....and just seen it's an EGS title. Gotta do what I gotta do.

Last edited:

Lanrutcon

Am I the only one wondering why there hasn't been Delivery Simulator: Post Apocalyptic Edition? I'd play that shit.

Aion002

This game looks awesome. I will definitely buy it.

They should contact Sony and ask permission to put an easter egg or something like a playable truck from Death Stranding.

Top Bottom