• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding - November 8-2019

Handy Fake

ParchedDishonestAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Death stranding would not be appreciated by most people. It is more of DayZ with storyline than interactive movie with gameplay. The best thing is how Kojima unites some creators to take part in that game

xool

PS Nederland reporting a new trailer at Rotterdam Games Week

(via some site I forgot, maybe wccf )

Javthusiast

Banned
He always does the trailers though, so no big news here. As always the trailers are very well done though.

They were the best part about MGSV's marketing that fooled me into believing the game would have an amazing story. xD But hey, the trailers as pieces of art remain, despite the outcome of the fina lproduct in that case.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I am getting tired of this "connect locations". Sounds like a fast travel points unlocking bullshit really...
I am still getting the game on release but it does not looks like a new genre he makes it out to be

Breakage

I'm not getting this game (I'm sitting this gen out), but I am looking forward to reading the reviews. It's gonna be interesting.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I'm getting the Collector's Edition from a store here in town. AAA game(s) have their hot week and then its back to being whatever. I get excited about owning the CE, but I wonder if they'll reset whatever multiplayer mechanic there is for people who didn't get the game weeks before it came out.

I want to sum up the hype for myself and not from a journalist who gets to complain about it weeks before its out.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
Man, I'm excited about getting the collector's, but UGH, that Higgs cover is so good! :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_ok:

I'm in this weird place where I'm fine with VERY small spoilers, but I don't want to sift through anything, haha. I DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, but I also want to know more about CERTAIN things, lol.

Damn you Death Stranding for continuing to confuse me and my feelings!

Bryank75

Banned
I've had the CE paid up for a while now, I am playing through MGSV at the moment.... a few trophies I still want to get.

Also planning on walking around launch week with the BB attached to me at all times....

Honestly, this is so exciting, not knowing fully what the game is all about is brilliant. It really brings me back to the wonder I had about games as a kid.

Kojima was at Film Festival Cologne and talked quite a bit (an hour) about Death Stranding, RocketbeansTV/Kino+ was allowed to broadcast it exclusively.

starts at the 41 minute mark and ends at 1:42, rest is in german.

Kojima's got a really good translator with him.

Audiophile

I reckon this one of those games you're gonna get lost in and thoroughly enjoy playing but it will not translate well to passive viewing..

Title screen
EG_7KYKXUAAPjct.jpg

As per the NDA instructions you shouldnt post the title screen. I would recomend removing it if you don't want troubles with Sony.

You MAY confirm you have the game, and the global review embargo day and time, as of October 16, 2019 @ 08:01 BST / 09:01 CET. It is ok to snap a pic of the game tile on the PS4 system menu for this use, but no imagery from after the game has loaded (e.g. title screen)

mortal

Gold Member
As per the NDA instructions you shouldnt post the title screen. I would recomend removing it if you don't want troubles with Sony.

You MAY confirm you have the game, and the global review embargo day and time, as of October 16, 2019 @ 08:01 BST / 09:01 CET. It is ok to snap a pic of the game tile on the PS4 system menu for this use, but no imagery from after the game has loaded (e.g. title screen)
lol it's reposted image, dude.

Top Bottom