• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding - November 8-2019

Mista

Banned
don't worry i hate kojima too, i'm glad konami dumped him, hanging out with actors n sh!t , focus on the game dummy
giphy.gif

Mista

Banned
so do other game creators have this weird love/hate thing going on too? like are there spurned Will Wright superfans that go around to Sims threads saying they hate him and he is pretentious but also we desperately want to play his next game, which is horrible and sucks?

it's hilarious.
Plenty but I’ve seen it happen with Kojima the most

Aintitcool

Banned
This game is gonna be fucking masterpiece and yall better praise the lord almighty when the credit roles and dedicate your lifes fully to kojima. So start buying the merch, mecha and figures and cosplay for the lord!

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned

"Referenced" is a very nice way of putting it. It's either a blatant rip-off or just a coincidence. If it was a reference it would have been a more prominent visual from Death Stranding rather than a scene I'm sure most people forgot was even in the trailer.

scalman

Well november it is then. Will be my next game from now that i will buy. My Pro is ready for it..

Last edited:

EDMIX

Well november it is then. Will be my next game from now that i will buy. My Pro is ready for it..

Same. This is the first game in years that I'm buying a special edition for. I don't think I can count the steel book versons of Persona, Yakuza Zero, 6 etc as Sega had a thing for a while where pre-ordering got you one at no extra charge lol

So this is the first one in maybe 15 years that I'm buying as in paying more money.

xool

Another one

Sitting down simulator confirmed.

[edit] Apparently there's a "wake up" prompt - so napping simulator now

Last edited:

Paradicia

Wonder if there'll be a trophy/achievement for emptying your tank over a certain amount

'Water the plants' - 10G/Bronze

Paradicia

At this point the game could be a masterpiece or absolutely suck, but all I want is that bloody jar baby.

Sold out everywhere when I last checked. No bb for me unless I get ripped off by a scalper. Kojima has opened up an unintentional extortion ring for selling babies in test tubes.

so do other game creators have this weird love/hate thing going on too? like are there spurned Will Wright superfans that go around to Sims threads saying they hate him and he is pretentious but also we desperately want to play his next game, which is horrible and sucks?

it's hilarious.
Now that you make me think about it, where the hell is Sims 5? Is it Death Stranding?

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster

Once again, the Silent Hills link. Not time travel, but manifestations showing the last moments of the phantom's life. Basically seems like when you get captured by the ghosts, you''ll get to run a gauntlet like the Sorrow's river of souls im MGS3.

Have the BB version pre-ordered, not sure if it's a good use of my money.... I already have 2 kids. Not sure how they'll react to this new plastic baby or how I'll explain it to my wife.

They'll be fine, and you'll be an even greater dad, Accompanying them on the way to appreciate Kojima's greatness when They'll hit their teens 😎

Last edited:

I'm nobody

Kojima has confirmed that Death Stranding will be playable in first person, but states that the game is not a first person shooter.

don't worry i hate kojima too, i'm glad konami dumped him, hanging out with actors n sh!t , focus on the game dummy

I dont understand why you haters despise Kojima so much?

What does the man have done to you to deserve such enormous hate?

If it werent for scumy Konami we wouldve got a proper Sillent Hill game by now

If youre siding with Konami then just stick with their Pachinko machine and dont even bother visiting Death Stranding news

We had enough with your anoying voices around here

Last edited:

If youre siding with Konami then just stick with their Pachinko machine and dont even bother visiting Death Stranding news

Ask Broly, he seems to hate people for no reason.

Stop deflecting my avatar have nothing to do with this conversation
like i said, he should focus more on the game rather than hanging out with actors, i bet he spent more time looking who to cast rather than gamplay & story, didnt you see the latest footage ? looks terrible (should be called Fedex the video game).

like i said, he should focus more on the game rather than hanging out with actors, i bet he spent more time looking who to cast rather than gamplay & story, didnt you see the latest footage ? looks terrible (should be called Fedex the video game).

Theres actually enough evidence of gameplay around if you care to look around instead of trolling needlesly

Its become clear at this point your not trying to add something positive to this disccusion

Last edited:

KOMANI

KOMANI

Wrong. If it weren’t for Kojima showing off the PT teaser at gamescom ‘14 when he was asked not to, you might have gotten your Silent Hills.

fNTO0IV.png

hGEJKE0.png

YWZ8NCy.png

NDQ2K1d.png

Airbus Jr

Banned

I have still have no ideas what the hell are we carying in this game

so much stuff to carry

Last edited:
Top Bottom