• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding - November 8-2019

Fake

Tomorrow Is In Your Hands

After the collapse of civilization, Sam Bridges must journey across a ravaged landscape crawling with otherworldly threats to save mankind from the brink of extinction. From legendary game creator Hideo Kojima comes an all-new, genre-defying experience for the PlayStation®4 system.
A Journey to Reconnect a Fractured Society

In the near future, mysterious explosions have rocked the planet, setting off a series of supernatural events known as the Death Stranding. With spectral creatures plaguing the landscape, and the planet on the verge of a mass extinction, it’s up to Sam Bridges to journey across the ravaged wasteland and save mankind from impending annihilation.

DEATH STRANDING will be available November 8, 2019. Learn more at: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/death-stranding-ps4 ]
©2019 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Death Stranding is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Created and developed by Kojima Productions.

bty6iDM.jpg

Death-Stranding-Pre-Order-Ad_05-29-19.jpg

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Keeping my eye on this release- Hope it’s unique and also great. Not just one or the other. Both!

DonF

Gold Member
I need it in my veins. Looks great! I only hope it runs at a steady frame rate. Cause I like all i'm seeing except for those little frame drops.

VulcanRaven

Great trailer. I'm still not completely sure what we do in the game but it looks great. Graphics look really good. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Haha the running and walking animations look ridiculous. Anyways enough of this game, wasn't there supposed to be a Last of Us 2 trailer today or something?

CJY

Banned
wow, so the crappy/fake-looking pre-order stuff was real...

Also, I really think Sony should have made this reveal through a State of Play video.

JCK75

I actually laughed out loud more than once during that trailer, the fact people watched the same one I did and actually feel like there is a good game in there somewhere blows my mind, it looks clunky and horrible in every part of it from the gameplay to the plot.

I FUCKING KNEW BASED KOJIMAN WOULDN'T DO A FUCKING WALKING SIMULATOR! Like I doubted it at points and I'm not going to lie, it looked dicey as fuck and I felt good mocking the whole thing. But yeah, I see it now. Looks a bit jank, but at least there's actual gameplay. You got me Kojima.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I don't know what to think of this game, it looks like really weird and super grim MGSV in terms of gameplay, esthetics and looks like it's going to be open world. And here's the thing, MGSV was terrible when it comes to open world and Kojima simply don't know how to make such games. Oh well, I guess we have to wait and see.

Geki-D

Banned

Sounds like a heavy online component to this, then. I wonder if we'll actually get any form of straight up MP, though?

I actually laughed out loud more than once during that trailer, the fact people watched the same one I did and actually feel like there is a good game in there somewhere blows my mind, it looks clunky and horrible in every part of it from the gameplay to the plot.
888.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom