• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding for PC's Half-Life crossover content detailed

I searched "death stranding half-life" and nothing came up, sorry if this is old but I didn't know about this. Deliver me to the bottom of the forum if old. Apparently it was announced there would be something Half-Life related in the PC version's Steam description from the beginning, now we have the details.

Original announcement:

Death-Stranding-PC_06-11-20.jpg

Publisher 505 Games and developer Kojima Productions have announced the specifications for the PC version of Death Stranding, as well as detailed the game’s Half-Life crossover content.

Get the details below.

Half-Life Crossover Content
Death Stranding for PC is also receiving a hotly anticipated injection of Half-Life related content, offering surreal crossover missions with Valve’s Half-Life universe. A familiar face has crossed over into the world of Death Stranding, impersonating Bridges’ employees and sending request emails prompting Sam to locate and secure companion cubes throughout the world. Completing these requests will reveal the mystery behind the friendly imposter and award Sam with useful new equipment and accessories.

Last edited:
Top Bottom