• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deal Alert: 90% Off On Various EA Games (Dead Space, Wild Hearts, ME: Legendary, Battlefront II, NFS Unbound) - Xbox Store

Toots

Gold Member
Still pains me that wild hearts released as utterly broken as it did. that game had real potential.
Brought it for 20 bucks a few month ago, i had a lot of fun, Katakuri (when it works) can be really fun to use, and if you did the japanese setting it's a huge plus.
For 10$ everyone MH fan should at least try it

Beechos

Pretty sure you need to be a gamepass ult sub to see those 90% off prices. I picked therm all up like last month for these prices too.

Kings Field

grabbed Dead Space deluxe and the deluxe wild hearts last sale for $8 each. Already have both on PS5 but for that price it was crazy not to snag them.

//DEVIL//

I'll say this. Need for speed unbound is not only a very very solid game, it also has quite frankly some of the most beautiful car models I have seen. Honestly it kinda blows both motorsport and GT out of the window ( especially Motorsports .yuch )

Like, not talking about what kind of bolts and screws it's using on the tires and shit. The overall look of the car is something to behold especially on PC ultra settings.

Music is nice and gameplay is nice. I was pleasantly surprised and I do recommend buying it

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Nope. I have GPU.

I think it'll only show when you're on the console itself, the web store doesn't show the discounts.

And the discounts are on the Deluxe editions, not the standard ones.

Just got this off of my Xbox

D6XhQba.jpg

Quasicat

I have a lot of the games on this list, but I am seeing those Need for Speed games each being under $5.

I haven’t played a Need for Speed game before, but love racing games like Forza Horizon and Burnout…are there a couple of games in the series that anyone recommends?

Wulfer

I think it'll only show when you're on the console itself, the web store doesn't show the discounts.

And the discounts are on the Deluxe editions, not the standard ones.

Just got this off of my Xbox

D6XhQba.jpg
Yep, cause I picked it up today too!

Top Bottom