• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadly Premonition The Board Game Teaser Trailer

Necron

1326328-yorkmorgan.jpg

We need a sequel... set 25 years after the first one.

Looking forward to this, though. Seems like a fun idea.

Jhoan

I like the board game's premise as it sticks to the game's vision pretty faithfully, reminds me of Clue, The Resistance, and a few other tabletop games I've played. $60 is a bit steep for the Special Edition though. This might be the first KS campaign I back so I'm thinking about it.

I do hope it reaches the stretch goals because they sound really really good. If I don't end up backing it, I would definitely buy the game at some point when it comes out eventually. 50K is a solid milestone that can be reached easily.

Alfredo

In for the Special Edition. Yet another version of Deadly Premonition to add to the collection.

Kinda silly that they're using the broken PC version of the game as an incentive, but I guess it's cheap. Man, I wish that version worked.

I find it odd that cult media gets spinoff board games. I disagree with the idea to some degree as its only going to appease a small crowd and no one else, but if people want it whatever.
I think it bleeds into my broader issues with the board game industry and that its oversaturated. Im nearly exhausted from the constant releases.

parabolee

Kinda silly that they're using the broken PC version of the game as an incentive, but I guess it's cheap. Man, I wish that version worked.

While it is broken "out of the box", it is also easily fixed and by far the best version of the game. I played through it short after launch (after DPfix came out) and again recently and it is by far the best version. Runs at 1080 60fps no problem and the controller support has been fixed (although you may need to remap before launching the game with some controllers).

http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=dpfix

In fact, due to the frame rate of the PS3 Directors Cut (made me nauseous!) and the horrible camera of the Xbox 360 version; I would say it is the only version worth playing at this point!

Tomtis

This is awesome! Went with the "special edition", will go great with my small Deadly Premonition collection, I loved this game and will back everything related to it!

Top Bottom