• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Fandome LIVE: feat. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Gotham Knights 16/10/2021 6 PM BST / 10 AM PDT / 1 PM ET / 19:00 CEST

Bartski

Gold Member
I see no thread for this, starting in 10 mins. Anybody else tuning in?

New trailer for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League according to rocksteady tweets and Gotham Knights. Confirmed new Batman 2022 movie trailer.

Last edited:

blackjon24

Sure i'll check it out. Not impressed so far with what ive seen so far from both games hoping to be wrong especially from rocksteady

Kuranghi

Hey I've got some good trivia actually, I met my piano playing cousin in the week and he's working on the soundtrack for the The Batman, he did the music in the trailer as well, maybe one coming up too.

He also told me he was the one playing the piano during the bit where Pattinson plays one in the first Twilight film which is funny as fuck to me for some reason.

Kuranghi

Batman: Arkham Knight for next-gen...

im horny GIF

Yeah I'd love that, but tbh I just want a version thats fixed enough to run at 4K60 on something below a 3070.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
It’s been a year since we seen anything from these games am I correct? I adored the Arkham games but it’s nearly been too long for me to be interested in these now. Gotham knights didn’t look like it was for me but suicide squad could definitely be interesting, hoping for decent things from that one.

Valt7786

That animated aquaman monstrosity might be the worst thing i've ever seen come out of DC.
And I watched both versions of Justice League.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Been 14 months, and yet no gameplay for Suicide Squad? What the shit has Rocksteady been upto for 7 years?
if this was the visual target for in-game it's impressive as expected but knowing nothing about the project except that it's GaaS doesn't help.

Kuranghi

I do think that was mostly what the gameplay will look like but its fucking annoying we didnt actually see the gameplay. Looks better visually than Guardians definitely I think but its kinda moot until they show gameplay. Rubbash!

SSfox

Yeah i mean i love Rocksteady and i think the game is gonna be awesome because of their past games.

But man this "No gameplay" in a trailer of a "Videgame" trailer is just so nonsens and weird, what they're thinking???

Strider311

Regardless of Batman trailer, this has to be one of the most long winded , drawn out events I’ve seen. Buzz word after buzz word, tedious lack of pacing.
It was quite painful to watch. The Batman looks phenomenal, and I’m optimistic about Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad, but the rest of that show was heinous.

Top Bottom