• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

They changed it but still kept the pissing fire joke in the end ahaha

Classy

C7s323lWsAA-GAb.jpg:large

GeeTeeCee

Cyborg's weirdly polygonal shoulders and legs made me think someone had done a really bad job of cutting that image out from somewhere else and slapping it onto a poster.

Ninjimbo

I think I need a clip of Cyborg saying "Booyah!" for me to get truly on board with this iteration of the character.

But ngl, some of that looked kinda cool.

Cyborg would always be tricky effects wise because you have the actor's real flesh merging with the CG mechanical parts + our eyes are trained in Identifying CG.

Considering all this I like what he got.

I'll say, despite thinking the too glum nitpick is generally kind of lazy and dumb...man, they need to have Cyborg not grimacing. I get why he'd be upset about turning into a robot but somebody needs to tell him to keep his chin up, or whatever that metal piece in place of his chin is considered.

I'll say, despite thinking the too glum nitpick is generally kind of lazy and dumb...man, they need to have Cyborg not grimacing. I get why he'd be upset about turning into a robot but somebody needs to tell him to keep his chin up, or whatever that metal piece in place of his chin is considered.

Well... his dad did just get kidnapped.

jrush64

Banned

I agree but all that might happen in the movie.

a916

We're not getting a Superman one are we... he wasn't even in the image or the end footage of all these things.

Don't do it WB, don't be that stupid...

We're not getting a Superman one are we... he wasn't even in the image or the end footage of all these things.

Don't what? Put him in or not put him in?

Honestly, I've seen so many people arguing about how doing either would be a horrendous mistake, I'm not sure.

If nothing else, I think he'll get a poster.

Ross61

You can't hide big blue for too long. It's not like people know he ain't gonna show up. Every knows he's gonna be revived and participate.

But WB foreign staff confirmed that there is only five teasers. So Cyborg was the last one.

It really depends on what they show of him..but considering he might just show up at a crucial point....maybe his footage might be the most spoilery of all of them.

But WB foreign staff confirmed that there is only five teasers. So Cyborg was the last one.

there you go then

a916

It really depends on what they show of him..but considering he might just show up at a crucial point....maybe his footage might be the most spoilery of all of them.

there you go then

That's the issue here. He's dead. We know he's coming back, we all do. There's no reason to spoil that. Showing Superman and not showing Superman is not going to affect the box office of this movie or marketing. They got Wonder Woman and Batman going for them and whatever following Flash has now that CW's show is popular.

You can't hide big blue for too long. It's not like people know he ain't gonna show up. Every knows he's gonna be revived and participate.

I'm on team "save it for the movie" There's nothing to be gained by showing him this early. Focus on the other characters and don't ruin his return.

Ross61

If not showing him isn't going to affect the box office then it shouldn't matter if they show him.I think more people are worried about them showing the villian than a hero we already knows gonna come back and be an integral part of the film.

In other news, one of the SS2 front runners just got attached to another comic book property....

a916

If not showing him isn't going to affect the box office then it shouldn't matter if they show him.I think more people are worried about them showing the villian than a hero we already knows gonna come back and be an integral part of the film.

In other news, one of the SS2 front runners just got attached to another comic book property....

I think spoiling something you don't need to is a pretty good reason not to show it...

I think spoiling something you don't need to is a pretty good reason not to show it...

Agreed. I mean, damn. First folks want a taste..now they wanna eat the arm holding the fork lol. This is why I say hold shit back period..you're never gonna satisfy everyone anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom