• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
Comic-con is so close, yet so far away. Considering these movies seem to work in real time I hope that by the time of Justice League Flash and maybe Cyborg are already active heroes.

Someone found the 12-inch DC Multiverse Suicide Squad Deadshot and Harley Quinn at a Target in New York City.
63q9d6x.jpg
Hopefully the 6-inch figures start popping up real soon. I plan to get at least Deadshot and Katana, and maybe Harley and Boomerang. The Joker and Batman will also be available, and each includes a piece to build Killer Croc.

LOL it would have been better if it had been a 30 seconds to mars video with the band dressed as Punch and Judy, i guess Skillex and rick can be Punch and Judy

30 Seconds to Mars is horrible. I pray jared leto didn't weasel one of his songs into this soundtrack. he would have a right to but please no.

dude has a damn good voice though for sure.

Arnie7

Banned
All those names suck, and sound pretentious and overly symbolic as hell. They're fucking superheroes not gods that need deconstructing.

I disagree. In fact my favouirte Justice League stories are by Grant Morrison who dealt with such symbolic themes.

I doubt Johns post but it would be hilarious if he lurks. I'd say a good portion of comic readers that post on off topic and not community dislike him (mostly Wally/Kyle fans) and we all know how DCEU movies fly on OT. Justice League is a great title, it's an iconic name, it is THE Super Hero team.

So hyped for IJ2, I was hoping for a reveal last week :(.

It's doubly great for me because I love the comics too, great intro to the dc universe in terms of characters/locales for beginner.

Ahasverus

You guys remember we know the Suicide Squad track already right? It's made by Skrillex and some rapper. It also kinda sucks. But it fits the movie spirit I guess.

Penguin

Minor rant

But I think any website that's running with "Geoff Johns reveals Justice League Movie Title" articles are lazy and cheap.

1)You can just tell us it's justice league in the frigging title
2)It's not really news

ARGH

shingi70

Banned
Can't tell if it's a good or bad thing that the flash news isn't bigger. When cooler was announced for Black Panther it was if it was the 2nd coming. But that could have did a lot to with how great Creed is.

BadAss2961

Can't tell if it's a good or bad thing that the flash news isn't bigger. When cooler was announced for Black Panther it was if it was the 2nd coming. But that could have did a lot to with how great Creed is.
There's nothing negative to say about Famuyiwa directing Flash, so things went through quietly. Remember, the sky was falling when a guy no one ever heard of wasn't going to be directing the movie again.

Not a shot at the Coogler hiring, but credit to Warner for giving a black director a movie like this with no pandering or gimmicks of it being black themed or anything like that.

Minor rant

But I think any website that's running with "Geoff Johns reveals Justice League Movie Title" articles are lazy and cheap.

1)You can just tell us it's justice league in the frigging title
2)It's not really news

ARGH
In a week with the shite 'reporting' on Rogue One reshoots, it's no surprise.

Ninjimbo

This thread ballooned up pretty fast. The BvS thread took a couple of years to reach its limit.

So do we have title for the new one yet?

Penguin

This thread ballooned up pretty fast. The BvS thread took a couple of years to reach its limit.

So do we have title for the new one yet?

I think because there's a lot more eggs in the air now

Like with MoS to BvS it was mostly 2 years of silence with the odd rumors here and there.

Post-BvS Squad is out in 2 months, Wonder Woman is wrapping, Warner is making huge changes

The Flash will enter pre-production by year's end

Ahasverus

The next OT will meet Suicide Squad. It's going to be a happy one. Now, while it's the 2nd OT, it will really be the third DCEU thread. We talk a lot even with us being so few!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom