• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dawn of Fear - Announce Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Dawn of Fear is a survival horror with 3rd person camera that tells the story of Alex, a young man with a past marked by the tragedy. The player will have to solve puzzles, collect clues and objects, and survive avoiding the evil atmosphere that remains in the mansion to discover the real story.

Available on PS4 3rd February

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
:messenger_hushed: ...that does look good.

That hallway reminds me of the original Alone in the Dark. Lots of survival horror vibes in there. I love the red. The Evil Within 2 did some nice things with red too. It'll be interesting to see how this is. The release date is coming up pretty soon too.

Last edited:
axe-Wr.gif

In the middle of saving up to upgrade my PC and Sony announce this genuinely great PS4 exclusive that's coming out in two weeks!

Last edited:
I thought this was gonna be one of those walking simulators. But I see the main character holding a gun.
I'm interested. I'm liking the low budget feel.

Not first person? 3rd person camera? A weapon? I’m actually pleasantly surprised by that. This looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom