• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe wasn't sold on a PS5 until he saw the extended gameplay demo of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. PS5 system seller confirmed?

Did Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart became system seller for you after watching the extended gameplay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sixamp

As of now the only game that looks next genish is R&C. Nothing else shows for the ps5 looks even close

Bryank75

Banned
What the hell is Jaffe up to these days? Dude was revered as a gaming god once upon a time.
He streams everyday, monday to friday... usually around 23.30 GMT or whatever that is in your timezone. he is writing a new script for a game too I believe.

He is also probably reading this.

Stray and that little devil were system seller to me, while I would get PS5 even without any hyped games, and ratchet is just a bonus to show the powah

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
He streams everyday, monday to friday... usually around 23.30 GMT or whatever that is in your timezone. he is writing a new script for a game too I believe.

He is also probably reading this.

Indeed. And you can bet we'll be talking about some of these responses on the stream today :).

Boy, there's a couple of real assholes in here. But I get it- they have the right to be cause of all they've done and accompl-...err, wait. Nope, they're just assholes :).

Jaffe

Cravis

It’s hard for me to get fired up about another Ratchet & Clank. Game looks amazing but I want something new. I’ve done my time leveling up weapons and looking for gold bolts.

TLZ

Banned
Well for every new machine you need a 'tech demo' to show off and sell its capabilities. Ratchet and Clank did that for the PS5 to an extent. Nothing so far for SX.

Top Bottom