• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe: "People are gonna lose their f*****g minds!" About a New PlayStation Game He's Been Told About

coffinbirth

Looks like he was referring to Abandoned.

Except he wasn't?
He's not even sure if it's real or not, just like everyone else, lol.

He was referring to KOTOR, I believe.
EDIT; That's what I get for replying before reading the whole thread. Wolverine it is.

Last edited:

Arcadialane

What matters more? Fun gameplay that similar to what you've played before or average gameplay that's unique?

Average gameplay that's unique. If it's unique it can be improved upon with iterations, eventually creating something unique and great, instead of stagnation with the same old

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
What millennia do YOU live in?

Also, Wolverine remains one of the most popular superheroes in the world. Once he joins the MCU in the next year, he'll be bigger than IRON MAN.
Insomniac is one of the- if not THE- very best game devs on the planet.
They also have the Spidey license. And Marvel loves them.
There's an argument to be made that they could be semi/sorta building a game version lite of the MCU (aka Spidey appears in Wolverine's game, vice versa, sharing locations and perhaps even story points).

If that doesn't excite you, that's more of a you problem, sir :).
For anyone that's into Marvel comics, this is true. Insomniac only needs Deadpool to have some of the best (true to comics) events they can play with. For anyone who doesn't know what I'm referring to - check out: https://www.marvel.com/comics/collection/90564/marvel-verse_deadpool_wolverine_trade_paperback
&

Top Bottom