• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe: David Jaffe says, "we all know a Bloodborne remake or remaster is in development" (based on journalist rumors)

Saber

Gold Member
Its being a time since the last Bloodborne port rumor.

Wonder how long this one gonna last and how this one stack with the other countless stupid Bloodborne port begging rumors.

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
Are You Serious For Real GIF by Bounce

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Another remake? Why, new flashy visuals aren't worth the money grab. Great game though

This one's a bit different.

Bloodborne sold... okay on release. And then it did good business when it came to PS Plus. But there are an awful lot of potential buyers out there for this game.

Not least, everyone who played Elden Ring on PC.

And then there are all the existing fans, like me. Any Fromsoft fan with a Ps5 or PC is buying this, guaranteed.

A Bloodborne remake prints fucking cash. It would be idiotic not to do it.

If this is real, and it has visuals and gameplay updates to rival Demon's Souls - GOTY.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Colin M said this ages ago.
TBH Ive put in 300 hours in Bloodborne already so this doesnt mean much to me. Give me a new Bloodborne (Sequel/Prequel) or a new Miyazaki game with XDev.

But it would be good for the IP as it deserves more love and sales

MiguelItUp

The reality in this is that it absolutely needs to happen, lol. I know people whine about "port-begging", but really, the game is amazing and has a huge fanbase. Not only that, but the performance of the original is AWFUL, there's so many parts of the game where the FPS isn't stable. If anything is deserving of such a thing, it IS Bloodborne.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Its such a no-brainer for Sony to want to exploit the IP *especially* after Elden Ring blew up so spectacularly I'd say with certainty (and absolutely no "inside info" or source to back it up!) that a remake/remaster was always a when, not an if.

I mean, he says he knows Bloodborne is under some kind of development, but not for what, or when. He doesn't know if it's a PC release, a remaster, or anything or when it will be shown.

Smells like more bullshit to me.

Last edited:
Lol what a bit and Switch. Fuck this thread. Why is the title such a lie? Do people just love making up their own titles and twisting someone's words just for fun? Lol.

I thought the title was quoting exactly what he said. Lol.... what a bamboozle...

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
let's hope it's just a remaster because I don't trust bluepoint with their artstyle after demons. They got itright 87% though.
Let's hope for very soon release. Possibly shadow drop. ps5 physical version too

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Remake from a PS4 game
Comedy Reaction GIF by Jo Koy

Also, can just a patch be applied to the PS4 game? I mean, I can get Bloodborne with not much effort right now and run on my PS5

Last edited:
PS5 great
PC Ewww , such a L if Sony start to pander to the PC beggars
What's wrong with getting Bloodborne on PC if it still comes to PS5? Is the game not as special to you anymore or something? Is the gameplay all of a sudden different because it's now playable on an additional platform? Is it bad that more people get a chance to play an amazing game? Lol....

Last edited:
I think Collin from Sacred Symbols also hinted that Bloodborne stuff was in the works.

I wouldn't be surprised, the game came out in 2015 and is still popular as ever.

Mephisto40

Just make a sequel, we don't need a remaster

Of all the FromSoft games, Bloodbourne is the one I'm least interested in playing through again

Last edited:
I have a wild guess that BluePoint is making this bloodborne remake and their "original content" game is bloodborne 2.
Doubt I'll be right, but there's a chance!

Top Bottom