• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe: David Jaffe says, "we all know a Bloodborne remake or remaster is in development" (based on journalist rumors)

Draugoth

Gold Member
David Jaffe (God of War Creator) says he knows a Bloodborne remake/remaster is in development

• He too has heard of Metal Gear Solid & Bloodborne in regards to the PlayStation Showcase
  • He mentions Bloodborne being in development, unsure when they'll announce it
  • He mentions he asked Bluepoint's president outright in his face if they're developing MGS, the president just laughed in his face

Last edited:

mansoor1980

Gold Member
hyped

18dwfvh3dp9ejgif.gif

PS5 version of Bloodborne. Please.

I don't have a lot of faith in the PC version though, based off of previous Sony first-party games. It's almost like they go out of their way to make those versions terrible.

Nautilus

Banned
I imagine FROM would only allow it once Elden Ring ran its course sales wise. Now's the perfect time for Bloodborne while they continue work on the next souls title.
i don't think it would influence that much. If anything, they may even compliment each other.

scydrex

Game only came out in 2015 😩
Yes but it dosen't have an update for 60fps neither for Ps4 pro. Also if it runs at 60fps the physics or the system of the game gets broken. The game physics or system is tied to the fps. So it needs a remaster at minimum.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
As with every previous year, I'll believe it when I see it.

Top Bottom