• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Damn, Adam Sessler looks old as fuck - and trying to get back into gaming news

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How does Morgan Webb look
She posted this from Twitch Con last year

EFl4tiUVAAA_sZU

GreyHorace

I recognise his name from 2014ish GAF but I can’t remember who he is and whether I liked him or not 🤔 Did he work for Polygon?

Adam Sessler

He was famous for being the host of G4TV's Xplay and the site's editor in chief. When he left he became the host of Rev3Games. He quit gaming in 2014 after the whole Gamergate thing.

If you want to know what kind of person he is, I think this sums it up perfectly:

EQRWQH9X0AA70ar

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I liked Sessler a lot at G4, but following him on Twitter was a mistake. All I see him do is trash conservatives and trash white people and go off about toxic masculinity and whatnot. I stopped following him a while back it was too annoying.

Another “Shittalk <insert name here>” thread?
Simply pointing it out so we’re all clear what’s happening here.

I have heard plenty of stories from those who have met and know Sessler and his reputation is not great. I have not, nor do I watch his content, so I will leave it there.

Adam Sessler

He was famous for being the host of G4TV's Xplay and the site's editor in chief. When he left he became the host of Rev3Games. He quit gaming in 2014 after the whole Gamergate thing.

If you want to know what kind of person he is, I think this sums it up perfectly:

EQRWQH9X0AA70ar

He didnt leave gaming, he was community mgr. PR for that developer who made the Friday the 13th game. Remeber all the hype behind that and was like, ummm there is already a game exactly like it called Dead by Daylight. We see who won that battle.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
omg it's like watching someones dad trying to talk with you.
fucking painful

shit boomers say

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
I like Sessler for quite awhile before... well before he turned into an embarrassment.

I don't like casting aspersions but gotta admit he looked like somebody with raging substance abuse issues by the end.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
I kinda glad G4 is dead, tbf. With gamergate and stuff like that I would hate to see some anti-gamer propaganda on a channel for gamers.

Reactions: Isa
I'm in the same boat, liked his content until he threw gamers under the bus just because we wanted ethics and less political correctness in video game journalism.

dIsAdvoInG gAmErS

God anyone who has video games this wrapped up in their identity that deep needs to get a grip.
What's wrong with that?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Relic from a bygone era. There is zero need for him in the current gaming landscape, honestly. He should find a PR job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom