• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyborg Cameo Written Out of ‘The Flash'; Role Played by Ray Fisher Won’t Be Recast

Cycom

Banned
black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif
QCGWHU9.gif

Bolivar687

Banned
Sad it had to go down this way but I'm definitely ridin' with Ray. Love how he worked a BvS line into his breakdown. Sounds like Hamada was an asshole and trying to salvage his team from how badly they botched JL before he got there.

I'm just glad Geoff-Johnstice League will be forever erased from our memory within a few weeks.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
pretty much.

I use to deal with liars and thieves on a daily basis. This guy is a bad liar that's why his claims keeps escalating to where each lie is bolder than the previous.

Jussie Smollett 2.
Both gal and Jason backed up his claim about Joss and Kevin Smith has friends who've worked with him too who say he's a creep.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Gal also said there was an investigation that took place and she was happy with how it was concluded.

For HER case with Whedon. Not Ray's.

Edit: she also had hers taken care of quicker than they took care of Ray's. It took less than a month... Probably less than a week. Meanwhile, it's taken 3 years for Ray's case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom