• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk hotfix 1.05 is out for PlayStation, Xbox and PC

LYgVQR2.png

iHaunter

Hmkk sure bud I can count the number of bugs on two hands in 70 hours on pc.. also its only their second open world game, graphically its beyond amazing, the story is great so far as are the characters. The gunplay is pretty damn decent as well

Guess you need to game to be perfection itself before you spend 60€ lmao
Not really, I don't want to reward bad behaivior.

Arun1910

It actually alright now on Xbox a couple more patch and it will be fine lol Playstation overrated by removing it instead of just putting a disclaimer like Xbox did.

That's a pretty good performance increase already but the damage has been done.

Should have delayed last gen by a month

Gp1

Turned out that the game really needed 10 days to become acceptable on base consoles after all...

Last edited:

ripeavocado

Banned
They have the best breakdowns whether they worked on games or not.

Their performance vs quality video helped me to get optimal settings. Game looks fucking incredible and runs really well thanks to them.

just because they are the first Doing these things and the ones with more resources doesn’t mean they are good and are reliable.
they have shown to be quite unreliable and biased, thankfully most of their content is just performance metrics, data can’t be biased.

I am sure it helped but if you are a long time pc gamer and you don’t have the slightest idea of what settings mean and do, then it’s your fault.

Plus I am not sure that the game is running really well and looking fucking incredible, care to let me know how it runs and your hardware specs?

Kadayi

Banned
Hmkk sure bud I can count the number of bugs on two hands in 70 hours on pc.. also its only their second open world game, graphically its beyond amazing, the story is great so far as are the characters. The gunplay is pretty damn decent as well

Guess you need to game to be perfection itself before you spend 60€ lmao

Just accept some cunts are never happy and will bitch and moan about spending $60 on a game that despite a few bugs offers a tonne of content and play-time, and will always Edgelord about only spending $5 on it. Yet these same forum bitches will probably drop $5 on a Coffee and a Danish when out and about without even thinking about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
It actually alright now on Xbox a couple more patch and it will be fine lol Playstation overreacted by removing it instead of just putting a disclaimer like Xbox did.

Good improvement on base XBOX but sadly it's not enough. Some dips is ok considering the machine, but sub 25fps is not. A last final effort, CDPK.

zwiggelbig

That's a pretty good performance increase already but the damage has been done.

Should have delayed last gen by a month
oh man u are so right. The difference is already big. Could have saved themselfs so much shit and reputation if they took more time to fix last gen. This was all done within 2 weeks.. Geezus fuck what a bunch of idiots :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Edgelord79

Gold Member
My framerate on PC has gotten much better and is now is pretty much consistently at 60 fps on a 3090 at 1440p. I don't have hope for 2160p with full on RT and everything maxed out. Game is much smoother overall. Haven't tried it on Series X though I will tonight. If these changes translate to console, then we've got ourselves a much better product than what was initially released.

Self

My framerate on PC has gotten much better and is now is pretty much consistently at 60 fps on a 3090 at 1440p.

You spend around 1500 bucks for a graphic card alone and you struggled to keep constant 60fps at 1440p?! How demanding is this freaking game?

artsi

You spend around 1500 bucks for a graphic card alone and you struggled to keep constant 60fps at 1440p?! How demanding is this freaking game?

Very demanding with raytracing enabled, but also the best looking game.

However take note that 3080 can run it 1440p / 60fps too with RT enabled, 3090 isn't that much more powerful despite being a lot more expensive.

Last edited:

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Ita demanding. That's with DLSS on too. Ray tracing is a huge burden on the GPU. My framerates literally cuts in half with it maxed out. Game looks incredible with it on though.

I think there is more optimization work to be done.

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Very demanding with raytracing enabled, but also the best looking game.

However take note that 3080 can run it 1440p / 60fps too with RT enabled, 3090 isn't that much more powerful despite being a lot more expensive.
This is correct. It's definitely a matter of diminishing returns.

Arun1910

As with any game, it depends on how far you crank the settings and how well optimised it is.

Guilty_AI

Hes likely cranking up RTX, which is extremely demanding as a general rule, especially since we're talking about full RT for this game

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
My framerate on PC has gotten much better and is now is pretty much consistently at 60 fps on a 3090 at 1440p. I don't have hope for 2160p with full on RT and everything maxed out.
Do you have DLSS enabled?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Still shit performance on a 9900k
what do you mean by shit? what gpu? much ram? ssd?

i have a 9900K OC'd to 5.1GHz and i'm playing at 1440p 60fps with these settings and DLSS at Balanced. RTX off cause it's broken for me. FOV at max. NPC density at High.

sBnY8bZ.jpg

Last edited:
just because they are the first Doing these things and the ones with more resources doesn’t mean they are good and are reliable.
they have shown to be quite unreliable and biased, thankfully most of their content is just performance metrics, data can’t be biased.

I am sure it helped but if you are a long time pc gamer and you don’t have the slightest idea of what settings mean and do, then it’s your fault.

Plus I am not sure that the game is running really well and looking fucking incredible, care to let me know how it runs and your hardware specs?
Ryzen5 3600x
2060s super 8gb
Running off my nvme
I am playing at 1080p. (I have a 4K EIZO for work but it is not meant for gaming).

I know what most of the settings mean but there is unique implementation in every single game, so for on example, my knowledge of ambient occlusion wouldn’t tell me that in this game there is barely any visible difference between a low and high AO setting in this game.

I am sure people were more informed about DLSS than me though, but I wasn’t using ‘quality’ and other settings were simply breaking visually.

_SAKY_

It actually alright now on Xbox a couple more patch and it will be fine lol Playstation overreacted by removing it instead of just putting a disclaimer like Xbox did.

Car chase scene went from the high teens to a locked 30fps on 1X and XSS. Nice improvement. Standard XB1 still needS a tune up in that area it seems.

Top Bottom