• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk free DLC coming early 2021

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
That it's definitely scaled back features and not some quality of life design. Every arm upgrade has 0 interactions with any other upgrade, probably because systems had to be cut down to release on time. As of now there is very little reason for any arms cyberware, including the monowhire...in fact i would go as far as to say they are not even working as intended, the fucking monowire was scaling with blunt weapon damage in my build which makes no fucking sense and the charge mechanic of it wasn't scaling properly either, i wonder if it's fixed, i haven't played it in like a week. I'm very skeptical that wall banging was supposed to penetrate multiple walls or that bullet ricochet was intended to have such a shitty UI.
You can see that the game was scaled back everywhere, that's the problem i guess when you go around showcasing some pre-alpha vertical slices to hype up your game when you are not even confident in the final beta features to implement in the game.

The game is very much early access in the best scenario, fingers crossed for CDPR to actually deliver in some of their promises.

You must not play a lot of early access games...

What's wrong with the Monowire scaling with blunt? And what do you mean that no upgrades interact with the arm weapons? The blade tree certainly interacts with the Mantis Blades.

Keihart

You must not play a lot of early access games...

What's wrong with the Monowire scaling with blunt? And what do you mean that no upgrades interact with the arm weapons? The blade tree certainly interacts with the Mantis Blades.
Sure, the mono wire that is a wire a molecule thin and can dismember enemies scales with blunt weapon damage it's totally intended

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Sure, the mono wire that is a wire a molecule thin and can dismember enemies scales with blunt weapon damage it's totally intended

I get what you mean, but the game has only Blunt and Blade categories for melee weapons. It's a mid-range Blunt category weapon vs. the close-range Blunt category Gorilla Arms. I guess I just don't see the issue, but I also play a lot of MMOs, so this kind of goofy shit doesn't really bother me.

Top Bottom