• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077's PS4 game case leaked, comes with two Blu-ray discs

"According to the back cover, players will have to download a minimum of 70 gigabytes of the new CDPR masterpiece (hopefully). All physical copy buyers will receive the following items in the box:

• 2X Blu-Ray disc
  • World compendium
  • Stickers
  • Postcards
  • Game map
  • Digital content access
All those who want to set Night Night on fire together with Keanu Reeves ( who exists both as Johnny Silverhand and himself in the Cyberpunk 2077 universe ) will be able to do so on December 10, when the game will FINALLY see the light of day. Or night.. well, neon lights of the Night City.

The game will launch worldwide on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Windows PC, and Google Stadia.

The Next-Gen upgrade for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles is planned to roll out sometime in 2021, but take that with a grain of salt, because.. well, delays.

MrS

Banned
Waiting til the next gen edition drops because i don't trust these fucks to deliver a working game

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
The game will launch worldwide on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Windows PC, and Google Stadia.

The Next-Gen upgrade for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles is planned to roll out sometime in 2021, but take that with a grain of salt, because.. well, delays.
Yeah that's not worldwide on them platforms

Quantum253

I'll wait for the PS5/Series X enhancements to pick it up. I think it'll be the best possible experience outside of PC 3000 series GPUs. I was just about to say "next gen" patches until it occurred to me, there isn't a "next gen" for several years now as PS5 and Series X are now current gen.

Justin9mm

I'm hoping there is still some sort of noticeable performance benefit running the PS4 version on PS5 with BC Boost mode. I'd imagine still locked 30fps but i nice higher native resolution.

Justin9mm

There is another delay coming to this game.

You can bookmark this post.
Nah I think this time it's a done deal.

When they announced Dec 10th they decided to spend a bunch on new and updated marketing for that date worldwide. I don't think they would of done that again if they weren't confident. The game was already finished and it is just polish and optimisation, that was not quite the situation with previous delays.

Last edited:
Top Bottom