• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 vs Watch Dogs Legion

Which was better?

• Cyberpunk 2077

Votes: 61 91.0%
  • Watch Dogs Legion

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters

DOSS216

I find it odd no one is comparing the two since their both open world games set in the cyberpunk genre and I'm wondering which one do you think did it better. Imo regardless of bugs Cyberpunk was the better overall experience than Watch Dogs.

MilkyJoe

Can we please, for the love of god, stop these pointless Cyberpunk threads now??

giphy.gif

waquzy

Glitches and bugs aside I’m actually starting to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077, 10 hours into the game and the story is getting better, I like the whole Johnny thing...

PS; Had 3 crashes on PS5 in space of 2 hours... thankfully the auto save is great in the game.

Watch Dogs doesn’t even come close Cyberpunk.

Legion was shit so yeah Cyberpunk obviously. Legion might not have been a mess on base consoles but was buggy and janky and was booooooooooooooooooooring. Tried a month of Uplay+ in order to try a few Ubi titles for cheap, Legion was among them and suffice to say it is also the worst in the series by far.

But also i agree

f3c.gif

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
I find it odd no one is comparing the two since their both open world games set in the cyberpunk genre and I'm wondering which one do you think did it better. Imo regardless of bugs Cyberpunk was the better overall experience than Watch Dogs.

Watch Dog Legion is not really a cyberpunk genre

You should be comparing Cyberpunk 2077 with Deus Ex

Theyre both more similar to each other

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
cyberpunk is a fantastic game. If You can't deal with some typical bugs, then wait.
I am playing it on a pc and I personally had almost no major bugs

Little Chicken

Gold Member
Two games set in huge cities without trains! An especially egregious omission in London, of all places.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
No one is comparing them because they are nothing alike.

Let me just point out here how incredibly bizarre it is to me that Legion somehow got a free pass even though it's a technical nightmare on par [or in some cases beyond] 2077's performance. Perhaps this is because it's Ubisoft and people just shrug and go "O well, it's Ubisoft, what did you expect" but among a plethora of issues Legion had a save file bug on Xbox that literally, LITERALLY rendered the game unplayabla and it took them more than a MONTH to fix it. If it even is fully fixed at this point.

Woggleman

Watch Dogs legion could be the most polished game ever made and I would still vote Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk has heart which shines through even with all the issues and flaws.

DOSS216

No one is comparing them because they are nothing alike.

They are both open world games set in a dark future with advanced technology. You can do missions/quests that can be done in numerous ways such as doing a sneaking around or shooting everyone in sight

Top Bottom