• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.5 | Satisfied?

Are you satisfied with this update?

• Yes

Votes: 214 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 20.3%
  • It's a first step

Votes: 272 44.6%

• Total voters

FeastYoEyes

Neo Member
Put in like 20 hours over the past week and I've gotta say: this is a sizeable improvement. When I played back at launch, the title card didn't show, I would crash if I went too fast, would crash if I hit another car, cars would spawn out of the sky. With all of these things fixed, the immersion makes this feel like a modern Fallout. Really loving it.

legacy24

did they say anything about a new update for the main game? or just that they are working on the dlc expansion for 2023. I still have my copy sealed and wanted to jump in at the best time

KyoZz

Gold Member
did they say anything about a new update for the main game? or just that they are working on the dlc expansion for 2023. I still have my copy sealed and wanted to jump in at the best time
Keep waiting, they aren't done with updates. We don't have any date for the next update but yeah, the DLC is coming 2023 (maybe with the multiplayer too?).

I really didn't notice any real improvements sadly. I continued where I left off after a good amount of time invested in it... dunno the game world just is overall the same dull place. It sounds nicer on paper but nothing really stands out as a better experience.

Rac3r

Anyone else get motion sickness from this game? I turned off additive camera movement, motion blur, chromatic aberration etc. Still feel sick after playing more than 30 minutes.

I think it’s a combination of first person perspective, locked FOV on ps5, and the terrible movement (forced slow walking and janky aiming).

Last edited:

The_hunter

Anyone else get motion sickness from this game? I turned off additive camera movement, motion blur, chromatic aberration etc. Still feel sick after playing more than 30 minutes.

I think it’s a combination of first person perspective, locked FOV on ps5, and the terrible movement (forced slow walking and janky aiming).
I suffer from narrow FOV in games too, sitting farther from the screen does help somewhat, but I hope they add a FOV slider.

Vaelka

I really desperately want more open world activities.
It's a shame the world feels so empty so quickly, I honestly don't care about more story DLC I'd love a DLC that just focused 100% on making the open world more alive and expanded for example on the bounty hunting.

ShakenG

Nearly 200hrs on the PS5 version, similar settings and absolutely no issues.. can do 4hr stints and feel fine.

I would crash if I went too fast

DanEON

I am playing on PC and I am getting slow downs when I open the Map. It goes down to 10fps for 3 seconds or so. Does anyone knows a fix for that??

Top Bottom