• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Upcoming Content Seemly Leaked

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
More

"This information was found on the development-end of Epic Games Store. The publication of this information does not violate Epic Games Terms of Service, Code of Conduct or Privacy Policy. This information has not been pirated, I paid full price ($60) for the game on Epic Game Store and I am using my own Epic Games account to find this information. Please do not remove this post as it contains important information about the future of the game.

Hey chooms! I’ve got some more news about the upcoming DLCs for Cyberpunk 2077! This information was found a few minutes after Patch 1.2 went live. After today’s update, CDPR has updated some of the information in the Add-Ons section on Epic Games Store.

- Removed one of the DLCs without a name

- Updated pricing for all DLCs

- Added functional purchase links to each DLC

- Added names to all DLCs without a name

- Added an “Expansion Pass”

Since the DLCs have purchase links now, I tried to purchase them on my own Epic account. When I attempted to get the free and paid DLCs, EGS would say “Sorry, but your account is blocked from making purchases. Please contact customer service.” But the good news is that since CDPR added purchase links for the DLCs, they might add descriptions in a few weeks/months."

dc92841f-34ba-481d-a188-8a3acd9c2c48.jpg
f4a33b27-541f-48b6-aa5a-d23770153a10.jpg
c2bbfd92-bce7-4b03-a7d0-07f902395152.jpg

It seems this leak 100% legit, after what you now see under the attribute screen under character tab, if you have the lastest patch installed. It now displays a "Relic" icon, implying that that supposed "Relic DLC" may implement a brand new attribute for your V.

Top Bottom