• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Sequel To Be Developed By New US-Based Team CD Projekt Red North America

Flatline

Banned
Half the reason CD Projekt games were good was because they weren't made in America or satellite countries. It's not just the tropes that they'll surely add it's the general mentality behind their game development.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
When Americans get American made things for Americans that hate each other regardless of what it is then your backlash gets cut by at least 50% and you'll still turn a profit.

LPwkxyk.gif

It's ingenious, really.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Half the reason CD Projekt games were good was because they weren't made in America or satellite countries. It's not just the tropes that they'll surely add it's the general mentality behind their game development.
But a decent portion of Cyberpunk was done by Digital Scrapes.

The company now known as CD Project Red North America?
A good portion of the Cyberpunk team from Poland is moving to NA to work on the new projects.

Assuming the game is now Unreal Engine 5, they dont need the whole tech team from Poland to move to the US because Digital Scrapes and Boston will likely have people experienced in Unreal Engine already, so the main guys who actually structure the game are the guys who need to move to NA.

Flatline

Banned
But a decent portion of Cyberpunk was done by Digital Scrapes.

The company now known as CD Project Red North America?
A good portion of the Cyberpunk team from Poland is moving to NA to work on the new projects.

Assuming the game is now Unreal Engine 5, they dont need the whole tech team from Poland to move to the US because Digital Scrapes and Boston will likely have people experienced in Unreal Engine already, so the main guys who actually structure the game are the guys who need to move to NA.

I mean, the way things went with Cyberpunk don't you think this actually proves me right?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I mean, the way things went with Cyberpunk don't you think this actually proves me right?
Proves you right in what way?
Cyberpunk was an amazing game.

And if you didnt like Cyberpunk why would its sequel going to CDPR/NA be of any concern to you?

Last edited:
Top Bottom