• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
How imagine my life in Cyberpunk...

Hf65qve.jpg

UncleMeat

Nice OT. I can't believe it's finally coming out, been looking forward to this one for a long time.

Taking off Thursday so I can sleep in and then play some more. Although I am going to sneak in a round of golf just to get a little fresh air. Then cyberpunk in the mancave all weekend.

Patriots7

I was never going to get this game, but all the outrage piqued my interest and I've got to say, it looks awesome.

Nice OT. First game I'll play on my PS5 (if I ever get my PS5, plz hurry Sony)

MrRogers

Great OT. A celebration of the most hyped game of 2020, and in stark contrast to the marxists over on resetera that ban anything that doesn' pass TransEras Purity tests. Now time to explore this monster of a game.

Last edited:

Komatsu

If you don't mind me asking, when did you preorder? I did mine about a year ago. Heard some folk were getting their copies delayed.

About eight months ago, more or less. Haven’t received their little gray and orange e-mail of death (ie postponement) so hope springs eternal in the human heart.

Tesseract

Banned
lovely |ot|

some bandwidth exceeded prompts w / some of the assets, sure yer aware

preloaded and ready to go on steam

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing OT. Super hyped for this game, but I won't be buying it until next week. Just ordered a new PC with an RTX 3080 in it so I'd be ready for Cyberpunk!!!

Sure has been a fantastic year for games.

Serianox

Great OT. Can't believe this is finally coming out and I fully expect this to be a jank fest on release but I'm sure it will be a great time considering some of my favorite games are Alpha Protocol and Vampire Bloodlines so I probably have some degree of jank resistance built up.

Umbral

Since I’ve heard you can dual-wield meat swords, can you have a mix-and-match combo? Or twin clam it up?

Macattk15

Can't wait to fucking play it. Wish I could have gotten a 3080 prior to playing it, but we'll see how bad it wrecks my 1080ti ....

cripterion

Preloaded and ready to go. Can't wait to dig in the settings to get this somewhat playable with a small dose of RT features on an RTX 2080 :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Komatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom