• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Is the Biggest Digital Game Launch Ever

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Good, now outsource some work to another studio and get that next gen console patch out sooner for your fans :D

But grats to CDPR. It had its obvious issues on consoles but I loved it on my PC. Eagerly awaiting the DLC.

I started waiting to play games a couple years ago, but I'm looking forward to this when I do play it. This is the first single-player game my friend has ever played through entirely including side missions. He absolutely loves it and in all the time he's put in since launch he's run into just a few bugs which is way lower than a typical Gamebryo game.

Last edited:

OnionSnake

Banned
Definitely a lesson in how to mislead your audience and make big bucks while burning bridges with industry partners lol

Alebrije

Well, just imagine if the consoles versions were good. That is what they lost no matter how much they won.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
The hate Cyberpunk gets seems permanent I don’t know if a video game in the 2010’s ever launched without a patch.

Top Bottom