• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 is EVERYTHING I Needed it to Be

The glitches are the true emergent gameplay.
When Linus was testing the game on 3080 RTX he witnessed an NPC falling from the sky to his death right in front of his character. Could hear the cameraman burst out in laughter in the background. Was the most bizarre, funny thing i've seen yet in this game.

Lol here it is. This guy just spawned like a couple hundred meters in the air and fell to his death and many others on reddit reports this is quite a common thing to see in the game. I guess the NPC spawns are messed up lol
wewqhppn0o461.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 NPC spawn fails. Falls to his death.

:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying:

Last edited:

thief183

When Linus was testing the game on 3080 RTX he witnessed an NPC falling from the sky to his death right in front of his character. Could hear the cameraman burst out in laughter in the background. Was the most bizarre, funny thing i've seen yet in this game.

Lol here it is. This guy just spawned like a couple hundred meters in the air and fell to his death and many others on reddit reports this is quite a common thing to see in the game. I guess the NPC spawns are messed up lol
wewqhppn0o461.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 NPC spawn fails. Falls to his death.

:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying:

Well, I kinda think it is intentional, fakin suicidal ppl, they also have a unique scream when they fall

I mean watch dogs has functioning traffic..

I should like a game more because traffic functions better? Honestly I'm a fan of the first Watch_Dogs, thought the combat was a lot of fun, it was held back by a terrible story, awful main character and weak implementation of its hacking gimmick. But as an open world game where I could go around blasting people I had some fun.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
You don't get points for fixing your game after you've already taken everyone's money under false pretenses by deceptively hiding the state of your game...which is doubly true of the console versions. CDPR deserve all the criticism they get around the dogshit state of their games on launch (including TW3), especially since releasing their games in a clearly unfinished state is now becoming a pattern of behaviour...
It's kind of crazy how people forget that TW3 was a steaming pile from Roach on delivery: after about 6-7 months it was amazing, patched, revamped and reworked (including full new running modes and inventory system overhauled etc).

People seem to forget all this.

The AI needs work though, CDPR should prioritise at least some scripting to get that running in line just to protect itself from too many AI memes lol.

THEAP99

Banned
I should like a game more because traffic functions better? Honestly I'm a fan of the first Watch_Dogs, thought the combat was a lot of fun, it was held back by a terrible story, awful main character and weak implementation of its hacking gimmick. But as an open world game where I could go around blasting people I had some fun.

I am not saying watchdogs is better than cyberpunk. I just simply saying it's baffling how far behind the open-world aspects in cyberpunk are considering the dev time, hype, false promises, and the fact this isn't the first open world game they've made.

I am not saying watchdogs is better than cyberpunk. I just simply saying it's baffling how far behind the open-world aspects in cyberpunk are considering the dev time, hype, false promises, and the fact this isn't the first open world game they've made.

Was traffic AI better in Witcher III?

1. Choices matter - Honestly, the choices seem superficial and I am well into Act 2. The opening three backstory choices in particular are worthless - they don't even affect your spec or anything.

2. Story - I agree that the main story is very good so far.

3. Characters - Main characters are also well done.

4. Visuals - On PS5, this is a disappointment.

5. Gunplay - I'm not really a fan of the RPG hitpoint shooting in games like this. The guns do feel ok. Would be better with adaptive triggers.

6. The World - Bugs, terrible AI, and sparseness take me out of the immersion. This open world is just as much padding as Witcher.

7. Side content - I haven't run into very many sidequests that are actually good. The sidequests in The Outer Worlds were more interesting, and that shouldn't be the case.

I would say this is basically a bigger budget The Outer Worlds with better combat mechanics and less actual RPG story choices. I can't even do the very basic smart/dumb route for conversation choices...so disappointing.

I'd say Watch Dogs 2 >>> Cyberpunk. Legion was even more enjoyable thus far, although Legion's main story and characters weren't nearly a good. The actual hacking and gameplay were better. But people love to shit on Ubisoft.

ALSO, why the FUCK are there not any drone capabilities? Why can't I have my own drones or take over and control drones? Not just for combat, but even for exploration purposes.

Last edited:
1. Choices matter - Honestly, the choices seem superficial and I am well into Act 2. The opening three backstory choices in particular are worthless - they don't even affect your spec or anything.

2. Story - I agree that the main story is very good so far.

3. Characters - Main characters are also well done.

4. Visuals - On PS5, this is a disappointment.

5. Gunplay - I'm not really a fan of the RPG hitpoint shooting in games like this. The guns do feel ok. Would be better with adaptive triggers.

6. The World - Bugs, terrible AI, and sparseness take me out of the immersion. This open world is just as much padding as Witcher.

7. Side content - I haven't run into very many sidequests that are actually good. The sidequests in The Outer Worlds were more interesting, and that shouldn't be the case.

I would say this is basically a bigger budget The Outer Worlds with better combat mechanics and less actual RPG story choices. I can't even do the very basic smart/dumb route for conversation choices...so disappointing.

What side quests have you done? I recc looking up the different outcomes your choices can have for stuff you've already done, you might be surprised by what can be changed... or not? When people tell me the choices don't matter enough I should start asking what games DO have meaningful choice for them... because obviously I'd love to play such games. Like you mentioned Outer Worlds... that probably has more choices but they aren't very meaningful are they? How much do your choices shape the overall world and narrative in that? How impactful do they feel? For me Outer Worlds had a lot of choice but not a lot of reason to care you made the choice.

THEAP99

Banned
At the end of the day, Cyberpunk 2077 will always be decisive whereas Witcher 3 was very universally loved and acclaimed most awarded game ever.
The goggles people have had for CD RED after the Witcher 3 have been blurred. They'll be fine but they aren't the second coming and ultimately have a lot more work to do if they want to be considered an industry best like they said they were trying to be.

1a2a3772110e59a1b52299e4e1821f14.png
c92f680e35757cd263bb1153fe511b93.png

dcc1f31a29cf96841f235efe171cc5b8.png
f398f701444a05bbcfb92382f2d3bee6.png

Like most things and games in 2020, Cyberpunk the general consensus is ultimately underwhelming for what was hyped and told to us even if it is a good game. Probably should've been delayed another year but at some point something has to give after 8 years. They need more talent or better management.
That's the reality, hopefully, lessons will be learned.

Currently, on PS5, it's not worth playing anymore. Fingers crossed for a next-generation patch, I will play it again then. But in all honesty, I am looking forward to the next-gen update for Witcher 3 much much more.

Last edited:

vpance

It's kind of crazy how people forget that TW3 was a steaming pile from Roach on delivery: after about 6-7 months it was amazing, patched, revamped and reworked (including full new running modes and inventory system overhauled etc).

People seem to forget all this.

The AI needs work though, CDPR should prioritise at least some scripting to get that running in line just to protect itself from too many AI memes lol.

The game is already incredibly taxing on hardware (for whatever reason). I can’t imagine how much more stressful it would be on systems if they have actual AI pathfinding and routines running in the background.

They’ve never created NPC AI of any substance even since TW3. They may honestly not have the technical know how to do it.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, Cyberpunk 2077 will always be decisive whereas Witcher 3 was very universally loved and acclaimed most awarded game ever.
The goggles people have had for CD RED after the Witcher 3 have been blurred. They'll be fine but they aren't the second coming and ultimately have a lot more work to do if they want to be considered an industry best like they said they were trying to be.

1a2a3772110e59a1b52299e4e1821f14.png
c92f680e35757cd263bb1153fe511b93.png

dcc1f31a29cf96841f235efe171cc5b8.png
f398f701444a05bbcfb92382f2d3bee6.png

Like most things and games in 2020, Cyberpunk is ultimately underwhelming for what was hyped and told to us even if it is a good game.
That's the reality, hopefully, lessons will be learned.

Currently, on PS5, it's not worth playing anymore. Fingers crossed for a next-generation patch, I will play it again then. But in all honesty, I am looking forward to the next-gen update for Witcher 3 much much more.

Argumentum ad populum. Not sure why your fingers are crossed for something that's guaranteed to happen.

CDPR defence force really outchea. Game is garbage on consoles and they deliberately hid that to mislead customers. Nobody gives a fuck about your PC experience that is indeed far from perfect itself. CDPR don't deserve a pass because then they won't learn from this disaster.
Where is Ubisoft force defense?

What side quests have you done? I recc looking up the different outcomes your choices can have for stuff you've already done, you might be surprised by what can be changed... or not? When people tell me the choices don't matter enough I should start asking what games DO have meaningful choice for them... because obviously I'd love to play such games. Like you mentioned Outer Worlds... that probably has more choices but they aren't very meaningful are they? How much do your choices shape the overall world and narrative in that? How impactful do they feel? For me Outer Worlds had a lot of choice but not a lot of reason to care you made the choice.

I mean the only ones I can think of that have been interesting are Barry and Delamain, which I am still trying to finish. I think maybe I need to look up the side quests to do, because I can't even find them on the map. There is just too much clutter.

As for Outer Worlds, the very first big mission gives you a world changing choice when you have to decide where to divert the power - to the town or to the camp. Just like with Fallout 3 and the atomic bomb choice. I mean, I could even kill characters that would end up being main characters in playthroughs for other people. I could miss or find all the companions with different personalities and quests. There are a lot of choices - Spoilers - here.

I guess what is both good and bad is that Cyberpunk is trying to be good at everything and it is just that - good at everything, but not great. Story and characters are great, but choices, combat, side quests, the open world, the AI, the hacking..all of that is just good and a lot of it feels like a regression from Witcher III.

I still love playing it though, but I still think CDPR were just a little too ambitious. I hope they can fix/add things over the next couple of years.

Last edited:

Larlight

nah it’s an overhyped game that failed to deliver.

Found this on ERA:

-No NPC Day/Night cycle. NPCs spawn and despawn outside of the player's view.
-If an NPC is doing an action, they will do that action forever until the player moves.
-If one NPC is assaulted, every other NPC in a large circle around the player will crouch to the floor in the same animation, even if they did not see the original assault.
-NPCs in a car will follow a specific route. If the route is even slightly interupted, for example by your car, they will cease to move forever until you remove the obstruction.
-NPCs in a car will not attempt to move or exit their vehicle if you assault them with bullets/another vehicle.
-NPCs will not acknowledge the player if they run the player over with their car.
-NPCs will not attempt to steal their vehicle back if you steal it from them.
-NPCs will not attack you or defend themselves in any way or form, even if engaged upon with just fists.
-Police spawn around the player's vision when the player is wanted, forever, until they attempt to hide or drive away.
-Police to not attempt to question, warn, or arrest the player for even the smallest crime commited, for example if you bump into them or accidently enter a private area.
-Police are incapable of driving cars and chasing the player if they drive away.
-Police will not attack hostile targets like Gangs if they are not already doing so in an activity.
-Police will know if the player has attacked an NPC in the middle of the badlands and spawn next to the player, without vehicles.
-NPCs will rarely thank or acknowledge the player if they are helped by the player.
-Scripted NPCs that have dialog will say their dialog then proceed to stand there forever. They will also repeat the same dialog if the player leaves the area and visits again later.

Last edited:
I mean the only ones I can think of that have been interesting are Barry and Delamain, which I am still trying to finish. I think maybe I need to look up the side quests to do, because I can't even find them on the map. There is just too much clutter.

As for Outer Worlds, the very first big mission gives you a world changing choice when you have to decide where to divert the power - to the town or to the camp. Just like with Fallout 3 and the atomic bomb choice. I mean, I could even kill characters that would end up being main characters in playthroughs for other people. I could miss or find all the companions with different personalities and quests. There are a lot of choices - Spoilers - here.

I guess what is both good and bad is that Cyberpunk is trying to be good at everything and it is just that - good at everything, but not great. Story and characters are great, but choices, combat, side quests, the open world, the AI, the hacking..all of that is just good and a lot of it feels like a regression from Witcher III.

I still love playing it though, but I still think CDPR were just a little too ambitious. I hope they can fix/add things over the next couple of years.

Go to the yellow/orange question marks.

Those are big choices in Outer Worlds but do they actually matter? For instance in your link which lists the biggest decisions and their consequences their number 4 choice has these consequences "Giving the medicine to Esther gives you 1,000 bits while giving the medicine to Abernathy gives you 800 bits. If you visit Abernathy after giving the medicine to Esther, he will make you feel guilty, but never reveals if he's actually a hypochondriac. Lastly, you can turn the medicine into the constable, but she'll keep it and say it's illegal contraband." Here's another "Taking all the Dimethyl Sulfoxide results in all of the colonists being revived. Taking a quarter of the Dimethyl Sulfoxide results in half of the colonists being revived. That's a lot of human lives." Their number 1 example is the first big chunk of the game but when does it ever matter again who you put in charge of Edgewater? Do you actually care about how that situation resolved?

Found this on ERA:

-If an NPC is doing an action, they will do that action forever until the player moves.
-If one NPC is assaulted, every other NPC in a large circle around the player will crouch to the floor in the same animation, even if they did not see the original assault.
-NPCs in a car will follow a specific route. If the route is even slightly interupted, for example by your car, they will cease to move forever until you remove the obstruction.
-NPCs in a car will not attempt to move or exit their vehicle if you assault them with bullets/another vehicle.
-NPCs will not acknowledge the player if they run the player over with their car.
-NPCs will not attack you or defend themselves in any way or form, even if engaged upon with just fists.
-Police spawn around the player's vision when the player is wanted, forever, until they attempt to hide or drive away.
-Police to not attempt to question, warn, or arrest the player for even the smallest crime commited, for example if you bump into them or accidently enter a private area.
-Police are incapable of driving cars and chasing the player if they drive away.
-Police will not attack hostile targets like Gangs if they are not already doing so in an activity.
-Police will know if the player has attacked an NPC in the middle of the badlands and spawn next to the player, without vehicles.
-NPCs will rarely thank or acknowledge the player if they are helped by the player.
-Scripted NPCs that have dialog will say their dialog then proceed to stand there forever. They will also repeat the same dialog if the player leaves the area and visits again later.

You're saying a bunch of stuff my OP addresses, I get it's long but c'mon. Also some of these bullet points are false...

Isendurl

No, when it was released it really wasn't.

I was actually there, day one on CDR forum and people were fucking pissed. It was really hard to find genuinely positive thread on that forum (something like Cyberpunk subreddit now, lol).

People complained about downgrade, controls, bugs, cut features, people complained that there are almost no returning characters from The Witcher 2.

There were even people complaining that The Witcher 3 has no good original characters and that its story has no main theme, some people even complained that the ending is as bad as Mass Effect 3 ending (yea, really).

That always happens when children and man children hype themselves for certain game too much.

Ultimately I think we will fully judge if Cyberpunk is loved or hated after GOTY edition.

vpance

Found this on ERA:

I don’t see those things being fixed anytime soon. They are actually despawning cars and NPCs sometimes as soon as you turn the camera away, because keeping track of them must be too taxing on the engine when you interact even slightly.

They should focus on improving the graphics and performance because that’s the strong suit of the game.

Mate these are your examples and they make use of the typical start mission > use Witcher sense > reach objecive contrary to what you thought

And no I said it overuses it. I never once said every quest in the game uses that template. There are obviously some exceptions. That's just you making shit up as usual

The Bloody Baron quest line is also filled with moments like that.

You literally said "yep all of em" in the review thread.

No, when it was released it really wasn't.

I was actually there, day one on CDR forum and people were fucking pissed. It was really hard to find genuinely positive thread on that forum (something like Cyberpunk subreddit now, lol).

People complained about downgrade, controls, bugs, cut features, people complained that there are almost no returning characters from The Witcher 2.

There were even people complaining that The Witcher 3 has no good original characters and that its story has no main theme, some people even complained that the ending is as bad as Mass Effect 3 ending (yea, really).

That always happens when children and man children hype themselves for certain game too much.

Ultimately I think we will fully judge if Cyberpunk is loved or hated after GOTY edition.

The downgrade bullshit was fucking cancerous. The least of that of that games probablems at launch and that's all i ever saw half the time

Last edited:
To all the examples you gave.

Sorry I was wrong about the bear one

That's litteraly just

Talk > Fight

So context doesnt mean anything to you.
You're summing up any context surrounding the circunstances of the quest to "thats just talking"

Thats like me saying the mission where you go on a gay date with with niko in GTA IV was just, go to diner-talk-shoot.

You see how dishonest that is. Or the bank heist mission was just "shoot shoot run"

See how you can do that with any game?

Dont get me started on fucking skyrim in comparison.

I can sum up fallout new vegas quests to "talk talk" or "talk action fight" if i want to eliminate all context and be a dishonest cunt.

Why are you doing this shit? Lpl pulling out the stops for cyberpunk but not doing it for games that are wayyyy less creative about it. Like skyrim for instance

Will you just say you dont value quests quality or story? You dont put much weight into it clearly lol

Isendurl

So The Witcher 3 had the same issues at launch? I wasn't really following it back then so I don't know. If that is the case then the future of this game looks good.

I would not say the same. Cyberpunk is definitely in much worse condition than The Witcher 3 was, but they still improved it massively over the years. Even added stuff like alternative movement for Geralt, which you just dont see from other studios.

So Im pretty confident whey will improve Cyberpunk too. Lets just hope it has even better post launch support that The Witcher 3, because It's necessary.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
The people complaining fall into 3 groups.
1/. Last gen console owners complaining about shitty performance.
2/. People jumping in expecting a GTA clone.
3/. Next gen system owners not realising they are playing a last gen game through backwards compatability. And don't even know their last gen game is getting upgraded for free to next gen/pc spec next year.

So context doesnt mean anything to you.
You're summing up any context surrounding the circunstances of the quest to "thats just talking"

Thats like me saying the mission where you go on a gay date with with niko in GTA IV was just, go to diner-talk-shoot.

You see how dishonest that is. Or the bank heist mission was just "shoot shoot run"

See how you can do that with any game?

Dont get me started on fucking skyrim in comparison.

I can sum up fallout new vegas quests to "talk talk" or "talk action fight" if i want to eliminate all context and be a dishonest cunt.

Why are you doing this shit? Lpl pulling out the stops for cyberpunk but not doing it for games that are wayyyy less creative about it. Like skyrim for instance

Will you just say you dont value quests quality or story? You dont put much weight into it clearly lol

That quest is litterally talk > fight. There's fuck all to it other than that

And Fallout NV? Well i'll just give you this screen again

GcjM64L.jpg

Last edited:
So The Witcher 3 had the same issues at launch? I wasn't really following it back then so I don't know. If that is the case then the future of this game looks good.

Yeah same shit with the witcher

Especially since bloodborne was out and souls fans didnt want it looking better lol

So there was alittle extra hate because of that.

That quest is litterally talk > fight. There's fuck all to it other than that

And Fallout NV? Well i'll just give you this screen again

GcjM64L.jpg

How much of that involves talking. And fighting. Thats pretty much all it is. Fuck the context and choice and options. Was I shooting anything? Then it was just talking or shooting.

Plus fallout had a worse world and gameplay and terrible bugs

Last edited:

lefty1117

Gold Member
I believe TW3 DLC was actually rated higher than the main game, didn't one of them almost win GOTY in some places?

Two best things I've done on this game are to give up on Ray Tracing and just enjoy it at 70+ FPS everywhere on Ultra, and also to turn off combat floaty numbers. I'm having a great time with the game

Last edited:
What fucking choice or options do you have in that bear fight lmao?

Choice doesnt make every quest a good one kid lol theres plenty of other quests for that, i didnt name that quest because of the plethora of choice. It was just a good quest.

Also why did you leave out the party quest from hearts of stone?

Oh its just talking to you. Context doesnt matter to you i forgot.

I believe TW3 DLC was actually rated higher than the main game, didn't one of them almost win GOTY in some places?

Two best things I've done on this game are to give up on Ray Tracing and just enjoy it at 70+ FPS everywhere on Ultra, and also to turn off combat floaty numbers. I'm having a great time with the game

The DLCs were fantastic. So much better

Last edited:
Choice doesnt make every quest a good one kid lol theres plenty of other quests for that, i didnt name that quest because of the plethora of choice. It was just a good quest.

Also why did you leave out the party quest from hearts of stone?

Oh its just talking to you. Context doesnt matter to you i forgot.

You're the one that wouldn't shut up about superior quest design you donkey.

Witcher 3 didn't do anything special in that regard. I'm just trying to help you see sense

I'm not talking about Heart of Stone or Blood and Wine. Those actually made massive improvements in quest design. The base game was a fucking chore though

Last edited:

waquzy

Found this on ERA:

This sums up Cyberpunk 2077 perfectly for me. The AI is the worst I have ever seen in a video game before.

You're the one that wouldn't shut up about superior quest design you donkey.

Witcher 3 didn't do anything special in that regard. I'm just trying to help you see sense

Witcher 3 is well known for its quest quality. You're the one trying to diminish that.

So Witcher 3 has poor quests is what you are saying. Its strengths arent quests?

Im just trying to see what your point is. Because if you think the quests are good, then wtf are yoh talking about?

Are you too much of a coward to say that you think skyrim had better quests? Say it lol

You already lost the "better rpg" argument . And it seems you are a bethesda fanboy tbh

Id love to go into the better rpg argument again, because that shit is light work. So easy

Last edited:
Witcher 3 is well known for its quest quality. You're the one trying to diminish that.

So Witcher 3 has poor quests is what you are saying. Its strengths arent quests?

Im just trying to see what your point is. Because if you think the quests are good, then wtf are yoh talking about?

Are you too much of a coward to say that you think skyrim had better quests? Say it lol

You already lost the "better rpg" argument . And it seems you are a bethesda fanboy tbh

No, Witcher 3 had good WRITING. That's what they get praised for.

The quest design was just bog standard crap we see in most games.

You're constantly putting bs in what people say. Stop it.

Last edited:
No, Witcher 3 had good WRITING. That's what they get praised for.

The quest design was just bog standard crap we see in most games.

You're constantly putting bs in what people say. Stop it.
And writing has no affect on if the quests are good?

Are the quests better than skyrim or not. Stop being a bitch lol

Last edited:
Abd writing has no affect on if the quests are good?

Are the quests better than skyrim or not. Stop being a bitch lol

Witcher 3 quests were good, but because of the writing, not because of how well they were designed.

Skyrim quests had serviceable writing, quest design was more or less equal to W3.

Last edited:

Tschumi

Writing this may have opened you up to a lot of ridicule, but for what it's worth i agree with your sentiment. But appealing to a forum to generally sympathise with your take.. has been conclusively demonstrated to be a waste of time.

Anyway, look.. this game is struggling to grab me just now, but I'll be damned if i don't give it a serious try to justify the price, the hype, how much i liked W3. Your points.. they're subjective. For me the problem i have is that there's a disconnect between how i could analyze and navigate a level in Deus Ex, for example, and how it works here. So I'm having teething problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Witcher 3 quests were good, but because of the writing, not because of how well they were designed.

Skyrim quests had serviceable writing, quest design was more or less equal to W3.
Okay so who had the better quests lol

In my mind when something is creatively written you have unique and less repetitive situations you encounter in quests.

Thats why oblivion had better quests than skyrim, they were actually written. Big difference in quest quality because of writing alone

Writing=less repetitive and creative context for quests

Skyrim was procedural. Hence more repetitious.

So you downplaying it as "just writing" is a huge misstep. Writing is what makes the quests worthwhile and not bland with poor context and repetitive.

But anyway, who had the better quests? This shoudlnt be that hard. But the fact that you are making it such tells me you really dont want to concede anything to skyrim lmao

This game has come in hot like hot garbage.

Really unimpressed , CDPR should have just done another Witcher game.

Its sitting at a 90 metacritic which wouldve been higher if not for bugs. And sold a shitload.

And many here that have played it love the game. And think it shits on your favorite game.

So who looks more out of touch? You or us?
Lemme guess. Its the hype...you see past the hype lol yet you'll turn around and pkay valhalla after today.

Okay so who had the better quests lol

In my mind when something is creatively written you have unique and less repetitive situations you encounter in quests.

Thats why oblivion had better quests than skyrim, they were actually written. Big difference in quest quality because of writing alone

Writing=less repetitive and creative context for quests

Skyrim was procedural. Hence more repetitious.

So you downplaying it as "just writing" is a huge misstep. Writing is what makes the quests worthwhile and not bland with poor context and repetitive.

But anyway, who had the better quests? This shoudlnt be that hard. But the fact that you are making it such tells me you really dont want to concede anything to skyrim lmao

W3 has better quests because the writing is better

I'm about done with this now

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
For me the problem i have is that there's a disconnect between how i could analyze and navigate a level in Deus Ex, for example, and how it works here. So I'm having teething problems.
Sad to read this. How is the level/mission design then? More linear and thought to be played shooting?

W3 has better quests because the writing is better

I'm about done with this now

Of course you are lol but you dont really value quests that much anyway correct? Or am i wrong?

But it seems you do understand when a game simply has...better quests. Thats what matters, are they good? Are they not repetitive in context? Are they putting you in interesting situations?

so logically, that means you feel cyberpunk has better quests as well, since the writing is the strength there also. Naturally considering its the same developer.

I mean thats if you're consistent with your own logic of course :)

But you did try your best to distort the quality of the cdpr quests. Which i dont understand the point, if you knew the quests were great what the fuck would be the point of that whole exchange? To elevate bethesda? Shame on you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom