• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Console Performance Review - Patch 1.10 - 1.11 | NXGamer

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Our boy up in this bitch. Still watching.

So it basically sucks the same, base platforms are horrid. Even tho PS4 managed to do double the framerate in comparision to X1.
X1X has sligthly higher resolution, PS4 Pro has slightly better framerate
XSX and PS5 are basically as they were before.

New bugs and glitches in graphical sense are introduced.

Last edited:

So it basically sucks the same, base platforms are horrid. Even tho PS4 managed to do double the framerate in comparision to X1.
X1X has slithly higher resolution, PS4 Pro has slightly better framerate

New bugys and glitches in graphical sense are introduced.

Ps4 still looks like a ghost town.......and that framerate on original xbox...they should just give up

GenericUser

Ps4 still looks like a ghost town.......and that framerate on original xbox...they should just give up
Exactly, that's another big issue of the game. Everything looks fucking empty on PS4(Pro). Where are the cars? Where are the people? Completly ruins the immersion, framerates in the TEENS! does the rest.
Still waiting for my refund money. The game isn't even that good to begin with.

Last edited:
So not worth playing cyberpunk for another year or so then , bit like the witcher, which I never bothered to play either
Played Witcher 3 GOTY edition in late 2018. It was pretty good.
These open games always need months of patching- if the developer doesn't give up or move on they can actually transform the game.

Ofcourse by then the gaming community doesn't care anymore.

They have a chance here to restore some faith in their ability to deliver with these critical patches but they've even fucked that up.
This game and this dev is dead.

Shmunter

PS5 performance is top tier. Not sure what happened to XsX.

Anyway, next gen will be the true curiosity

What a disastrous success this game has been. They should never have released it in this state. The criticism of CDPR is deserved but they're wiping away their tears with wads of cash, so what does it even matter.

One of the quickest falls from grace I can remember though. They became our darling after one game & screwed it up with the next game.

M1chl

PS5 performance is top tier. Not sure what happened to XsX.

Anyway, next gen will be the true curiosity
Higher resolution and more buggy ass AI on the streets.

Seriously this game is massive CPU hog, for what is doing not doing. But I suspect, that there is some loading type of issue, when they said it has issues with streaming.

Madflavor

My optimism for this game improving and eventually becoming great over time, is getting lower and lower every week. They really fucked this up. I'm sure more of their talent is going to leave their studio once all said and done, if it's not already happening now. This is the price for having bad management. I can speak from personal experience of what it's like to go from good management in a company, to bad management, and how it can kill morale and make your team less efficient, creating frustration and making the job harder.

I don't care how great the trailers look, I ain't getting excited for The Witcher 4. I ain't ever seen a faster rise and fall from grace in the gaming industry than CDPR.

Shmunter

Higher resolution and more buggy ass AI on the streets.

Seriously this game is massive CPU hog, for what is doing not doing. But I suspect, that there is some loading type of issue, when they said it has issues with streaming.
To allow this to happen, is a failure

Hugare

Exactly, that's another big issue of the game. Everything looks fucking empty on PS4(Pro). Where are the cars? Where are the people? Completly ruins the immersion, framerates in the TEENS! does the rest.
Still waiting for my refund money. The game isn't even that good to begin with.
The funny thing is that this is probably a problem with how The game spawn people/cars

I was playing yesterday (PS4 Pro) and it had A LOT of cars in downtown area. Like, dozens at the same time.

Same thing with people. In some random street, there were a lot of people.

But in other streets, none, nada. Those highways leaving/entering Night City usualy have no cars at all, even on PC.

There are empty streets even on PC.

I think that CDPR's sollution for spawning stuff is just really broken right now

nowhat

So shoutout to the man NXGamer NXGamer - glad you made it into the big league! You're on your way to becoming a Night City legend!

But - is it possible for me to subscribe just to your content? Because I don't want to subscribe to IGN in general, the S/N ratio in my YouTube feed would be considerably lower (and it's not very high to begin with).

Last edited:

s-bojan

Banned
He said that majority of players bought this on ps4 and xbox one.
That is not true at all.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
The game instead of crashing every hour on PS5 now it crashes every 2 hours so that’s an improvement I guess.

What an embarrassment. Xbox one runs like garbage and PS4 is finally playable but all the people and cars are gone. There is no way they should have released this on base consoles. SMDH

GHG

Gold Member
So IGN have hired NX Gamer to be their alternative to DF?

Interesting move and a good one. The more big outlets doing this kind of work the better.

Alebrije

My optimism for this game improving and eventually becoming great over time, is getting lower and lower every week. They really fucked this up. I'm sure more of their talent is going to leave their studio once all said and done, if it's not already happening now. This is the price for having bad management. I can speak from personal experience of what it's like to go from good management in a company, to bad management, and how it can kill morale and make your team less efficient, creating frustration and making the job harder.

I don't care how great the trailers look, I ain't getting excited for The Witcher 4. I ain't ever seen a faster rise and fall from grace in the gaming industry than CDPR.

Well this should be the approach once Witcher 4 comes. Not preorders and wait for the after release wave of information.

I was ready to preorder Cyber but after the last delay I perceived something fishy so decided to wait.

It seems the game has more core problems than No Mans Sky, so do not know if they can fix it the way Hello games did with NMS. Also most of problems with NMS were about the lack of options that were improved those year with great updates.

Last edited:

waquzy

X1X has sligthly higher resolution, PS4 Pro has slightly better framerate

New bugs and glitches in graphical sense are introduced.

Wow, the XSX is really struggling with this latest patch. Ouch

jaysius

Banned

Interesting move and a good one. The more big outlets doing this kind of work the better.
Haven't DF pre-covered this by saying "Not everyone has the best tools that we have"?

M1chl

They have (maybe had) some other guy also, he was pretty recent, however with IGN video salat is hard to navigate....

• Thoughtful
Reactions: GHG

GHG

Gold Member
Haven't DF pre-covered this by saying "Not everyone has the best tools that we have"?

Yeh well of course they would say that.

They are probably right to an extent but the only way that better (and more consistent) tools for this sort of thing become available is if the space becomes more competitive. Who knows, maybe this might even result in some innovation somewhere which will result in us getting more data/analysis in the future.

Top Bottom