• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 $4.99 at Best Buy (PS4, XBOX ONE. Free next gen upgrade)

kiphalfton

Wish it was $5 on PC

Nah, not for me! … People should not forgive/forget that easily!

But more power to those who want to buy and enjoy the game, hopefully all that mess made the company do a really deep self examination of what went wrong and why!

How many people (let alone companies) are capable of introspection. Think about that for a second.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
Wish it was $5 on PC

How many people (let alone companies) are capable of introspection. Think about that for a second.
Very rarely but come on I need to keep a positive outlook… I still hope the gaming industry will somehow boom with new exciting games that doesn’t revolve on shady practices misleading consumers.

Seriously - why do you say that?
I beat the game a few weeks, and tried so hard to give it a chance hoping it would get better but it’s one of the worst games I’ve played in a while.

Story isn’t good, gameplay is boring, the list goes on and I got it for $5 during the first $5 sale

Tomeru

I beat the game a few weeks, and tried so hard to give it a chance hoping it would get better but it’s one of the worst games I’ve played in a while.

Story isn’t good, gameplay is boring, the list goes on and I got it for $5 during the first $5 sale
Well shit, my experience with the game on ps5 is the exact opposite of yours 💁

I waited till the next gen upgrade to play and it was totally worth it. One of my fav games this gen, BEYOND worth $5. If you're a gamer and you don't at least try this game now that it's fixed you gotta give your card back. Sorry.

Top Bottom