• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Weapons, Lifepaths and Becoming Samurai: Bringing Johnny Silverhand to Life Trailer

The really NEED to release the song from the weapons trailers - Holes in the Sun

All of the Lifepaths look good but I think I'm going Nomad for my first playthrough. I like the idea of starting outside the city for a while, let it build some mystery. And then finally the big reveal when you do drive into the city for the first time.

Then maybe Corpo as an evil bitch for my 2nd playthrough.

Last edited:

Tschumi

Sometimes I have to pinch myself to think I bought the preorder like 8 months ago and I don't have to worry a single fuckin' bit about getting this game.

Ryu Kaiba

I stopped watching content for this game awhile back. I'm looking forward to it, but it seems like the marketing team is out of control. I recommend those whom have self control do the same. I've never regretted going media blackout on a game I already know I'm buying.

Stopped watching after the 2nd Night City Wire, this is the first pre-order I've done since Fallout 76 soured me on them. Definitely playing a smug little shit of a Corpo rat first.

Last edited:
I stopped watching content for this game awhile back. I'm looking forward to it, but it seems like the marketing team is out of control. I recommend those whom have self control do the same. I've never regretted going media blackout on a game I already know I'm buying.

My impression is similar in that I find they've shown too much. A clear example of this is that the seemingly juiciest, most iconic location in the game, Corporate Plaza has been already shown. For contrast, they never showed Temple Isle during TW3 marketing.

Of course it could be that Corporate Plaza ranks fairly low on the list of prized locations, but to me as of now it doesn't look like it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom