• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead DLC Delayed until 2021

Saber

Gold Member
Hmm, seems logical considering the events are going to extend for quite some time. No hard feelings.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I genuinely forgot this was coming out. No clue what they were thinking announcing it when they did if it was realistically so far off. This and Super Meat Boy Forever. The jokes write themselves for that one.

Last edited:
Some things warrant devs taking all the time they need or want. Cuphead is one of them. Can’t wait to surprise my youngest with this when it comes out. Though at this rate he might be 30 when it hits. But either way he will lose his shit.

As a near 40 year old gamer, nothing showed me how far my skills have dropped than watching him breeze through Cuphead levels on the hardest settings with ease while I ripped hair out not even beating them.

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
I swear I heard about this DLC years ago, completely forgot it was still a thing it’s been so long.

Top Bottom