• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CS:GO - Operation Broken Fang (DLC)

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
cs-go-operation-broken-fang-1024x394.jpg

Join the fight and take part in Operation Broken Fang.
New challenges await, with the all-new Retakes and the exclusive Broken Fang Premier.
Play new maps across a variety of game modes, and see how you measure up on the Operation Stats page.
Complete weekly missions and choose from a variety of rewards including new agents, weapon collections, stickers, patches, and graffiti.

$14.99

premier_hero.png

WHAT'S NEW?

STAT TRACK

OPERATION STATS, WAPON STATS, HEAT MAP, MAP STATS
wxbStk3.gif
M6zVTY6.gif
0UwcfcH.gif
rP9Nuks.gif

COMPLETE THE MISSION
Each week, you’ll receive a new mission card featuring a variety of missions that can be completed in any order.
Complete missions and earn stars in Casual, Competitive, Danger Zone, Guardian, and two new modes: Retakes and Broken Fang Premier.

missions.png
UPGRADE YOUR FANG COIN

coin_bronze.png

coin_silver.png

coin_gold.png

coin_platinum.png
CHOOSE YOUR REWARD
IOB38AG.gif

AGENTS

jamison.png
twotimes.png
blueberries.png
biohaz.png
chemhaz.png
kask.png
bombson.png
farlow.png

dragomir.png
street.png
rezan.png
sally.png
kev.png
k.png
safecracker.png

darryl_skullhead.png
darryl_silent.png
darryl_royale.png
darryl_loudmouth.png
darryl_miami.png

BROKEN FANG CASE SKINS

THE ANCIENT COLLECTION

THE CONTROL COLLECTION

THE HAVOC COLLECTION

GLOVES
gloves.jpg

STICKERS
op_stickers.png

METAL SKILL GROUP PATCH COLLECTION

Proudly display your Skill Group on your chest, sleeves, and back—as you play.

rank_patches.png

RECOIL GRAFFITI AND STICKERS
recoil.png

FAQ

What do I get with the Operation pass?

Players who purchase an Operation Broken Fang Pass receive the following:
  • An Operation Broken Fang Coin, which can be leveled from Bronze to Diamond and displayed on your CS:GO profile.​
  • Access to Operation rewards which include all-new Agents, weapon collections, stickers, Broken Fang weapon cases, patches, and more.​
  • Access to Broken Fang Premier Mode.​
  • Access to the Operation Stats page.​
  • XP boosts when completing missions.​

How do I get Operation Stars?

Operation Stars are earned by completing missions on your weekly mission card, and can be purchased in-game. Each mission card allows players to earn a maximum number of stars, shown at the top of each card. You do not have to complete all of the missions to earn the maximum number of stars each week.

How do I redeem Operation rewards?

Operation Rewards can be redeemed when you earn or purchase enough stars to meet a reward’s requirement. Once you have stars, visit the Operation Shop in-game and claim the reward you would like.

How do I upgrade my Operation Coin?

To upgrade your Broken Fang coin, earn stars by completing missions from weekly mission cards. Your coin will upgrade after earning 33 (Silver), 66 (Gold), or 100 stars (Diamond).

Is there a limit to the number of rewards I can redeem?

No. You can continue to redeem Operation rewards as long as you have stars. Even if you have earned the maximum number of stars from completing weekly missions, you can continue to redeem rewards by purchasing stars.

Can I play the missions without a pass?

Yes, but you will not receive Operation stars for your progress and you will not be able to play missions that require access to Broken Fang Premier Mode. In order to queue for Broken Fang Premier Mode and be eligible for Operation rewards, you must redeem an Operation Pass to your account.

If you purchase the Operation Pass at a later date, you will be given credit for any missions you have previously completed and any progress toward upgrading your Operation Coin.

Can I gift Operation Passes?

Operation Passes can be traded one week after purchase. There is no way to send an Operation Pass as a gift at the time of purchase.

How do I participate in missions?

To participate in missions simply click the mission text from the Main Menu; you will automatically queue for the selected mission.

How long does Operation Broken Fang last?

Operation Broken Fang will last until April 30th. Players will receive new missions cards each week for the first 16 weeks of the operation.

As for me, a fan of CS:GO, I have already purchased it and will start to grind until the end of April 30th, when it ends.

Last edited:

Digity

The 1v1 arenas before comp matches are annoying and the new maps are pretty terrible.

Last edited:

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
The 1v1 arenas before comp matches are annoying and the new maps are pretty terrible.
After playing a few comp rounds, and the new maps, yeah. I'm not liking it. The 1v1's are ok, better than just standing around. I do like the map voting and whatnot, a bit of a change, since you never know what map you'll end up playing.

Digity

After playing a few comp rounds, and the new maps, yeah. I'm not liking it. The 1v1's are ok, better than just standing around. I do like the map voting and whatnot, a bit of a change, since you never know what map you'll end up playing.
I love the theme of Apollo but so much of the map seems useless. Engage is ok, need to play it a couple more times, Ancient I will not touch again. Honestly, my favourite maps are Office, Assault, and Inferno. That newer Anubis map is really cool too.

H4ze

Great, will dive into tonight, as a huge CS:GO fan, there is no DLC I want to miss out on.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Love the BP, but hate you can only get one and a half unlock after first week. Only first week is 10 stars other weeks only 6.

Top Bottom