• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2019

O-N-E

Post yours first farnsgoth.

Ok, the line has been crossed. You cannot be reasoned with. Off I go into the ether.

Also, stop spoiling AoT you asswipes.

Edit: If I post, will you really post yours? You have to promise you heathen.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
STICKKKKKKKKYYYYY FINGAAAAAAAAZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MV5BMTM5NzExMzA1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMzODIzMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

RIP

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
what else do you use to keep track of what you saw? anime planet? excel? your boomer brain thats gonna forget everything?
Nothing. If I forget what I saw or read then fuck it. I keep follows on mangadex and ofc I can see whatever is on my shelf though.

brap

Banned
Nothing. If I forget what I saw or read then fuck it. I keep follows on mangadex and ofc I can see whatever is on my shelf though.
I can't deal with that shit. I need to know every single OVA and TV Special I watch. *glares over at my DBZ VHS releases which is basically all the anime I own*

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I can't deal with that shit. I need to know every single OVA and TV Special I watch. *glares over at my DBZ VHS releases which is basically all the anime I own*
Eh. Isn't Anime Planet better UI wise than MAL? Also man all the concentrated tism in those forums and user reviews. Glad I never joined.

brap

Banned
Eh. Isn't Anime Planet better UI wise than MAL? Also man all the concentrated tism in those forums and user reviews. Glad I never joined.
I think it looks worse which is why I went over to MAL. MAL was great for all the fansub reviews but of course that's gone now. Thank god for the wayback machine and anidb.

O-N-E

You guys,.....I'm dying to share with you what I've been shown. Brap, please show the class what you showed me.

If not, I won't link to it, but I HAVE to comment on it, dude.

Last edited:

O-N-E

I want to see your list.

Here's brap's take on my list:

youre like the guy that wants to watch al the "good" shit or whatever. mushishi, gatari, fma, pingu pongu, etc.
figured you were just one of those retards that watch whatever everybody else on crunchyroll is watching. watch some bad shit once in a while.

We can exchange lists in a PM if you want.

Top Bottom