• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CrossfireX - Official Gameplay Trailer

elliot5

Don't care for the MP as it seems just like some COD knockoff, but I'm interested in the Remedy campaign. Seems to be quiet on that front

jaysius

Banned
What a huge waste of good talent, why couldn't they all just make something better.

The beta wasn't all that great at all.

Sacred

At least use the current trailer if you are going to bump the thread:

It looks like it could be solid and I loved the original Crossfire

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
i don't know why but this reminds me of FEAR 1 and 2

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

CrossfireX has been an enigma ever since its announcement at E3 2019. The first person shooter is the latest game in Smilegate's Crossfire series and has been receiving bits of new information leading up to its release for Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S on February 10th.

Let's take a look at some things you need to know before buying and just what the heck to expect.

Starfield

this game comes out tomorrow and noone gives a shit

way to go Remedy

Releasing a game ONLY on Xbox consoles and not even PC

omegalul

Last edited:
Man! I tried searching for this game on opencritic to see the reviews or review embargo date and it doesn't even come up in their search.

VN1X

Banned
this game comes out tomorrow and noone gives a shit

way to go Remedy

Releasing a game ONLY on Xbox consoles and not even PC

omegalul
I'm more worried about the lack of any meaningful media coverage. There's no new gameplay of the latest build of the multiplayer nor singleplayer for that matter? Que?

Not expecting anything good tbh. MP beta was worse than any CoD I have played in recent memory and I would think that if the Remedy campaign was quality, they’d show off more of it.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Isn't it entirely free though? With the singleplayer being something separate entirely?
Single player is part off game pass.
Multiplayer isn't, multiplayer is completely f2p (so even mp is minimal risk to try for free)
So if SP turns out decent we will probably get a million hidden gem threads like with TF2, what was pretty average imo.

Top Bottom