• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggelos

Sex in space is not a good idea for the time being (I mean this century), so a possible unwanted pregnancy would be a predicament, a debacle, a fiasco.

They could recruit asexual astronauts. There are solutions for sure, to keep the astronauts celibate during the Mars mission.

Then another idea would be male-only-crew or female-only-crew. Worst case scenario would be that they might start doing stuff between themselves if the sexual needs become dire and pressing.
The bright side of the whole shebang would be: once the astronauts are back from Mars, they could bang themselves non-stop for a month or so, just to catch up with life on earth.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

PdgzuCB.jpg

sobaka770

Banned
can someone explain why they are celebrating her that much?

I mean she is a feminist icon. Say what you want but that woman was a hard worker, a supreme court judge (very male-domanted profession) and an inspiration to many for the strength of character. She didn't quit for 20 years after cancer diagnosis.
And she's not a fucking Wonder Woman or Cpt Marvel icon, she's a real person so I think we definitely should celebrate her life and achievements no matter the political stance.

Tenaciousmo

I mean she is a feminist icon. Say what you want but that woman was a hard worker, a supreme court judge (very male-domanted profession) and an inspiration to many for the strength of character. She didn't quit for 20 years after cancer diagnosis.
And she's not a fucking Wonder Woman or Cpt Marvel icon, she's a real person so I think we definitely should celebrate her life and achievements no matter the political stance.
I also just learned between my post and reading your reply that she died...
I thought it was just a post celbrating her achievements, but it's one of those death posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom