• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Criminally Underrated PS2, PS1 and PSP Games

The title is "criminally underrated PS2 games" and not "obscure PS2 games".
The games i posted also fits on this, and READ what op said above the video.

And i said that majority of the obscure/gems games on YouTube videos are surface games that people know. Also every game posted in this thread...

S0ULZB0URNE

Although rated good... it's often overlooked.

Holographic bonus case was a nice extra.
VnEtMBA.jpg

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Stuck on what to play or what to buy? Join TVGS as I list and discuss ten of the most over looked and underrated PSP games the system ever received.

Locoroco and Ultimate Ghosts'n Goblins I don't think are underrated games.

fart town usa

Gold Member
The Bouncer is on there. Game isn't underrated by any means. It's not a terrible game but it was definitely a let down back when it launched. The hype was real, I preordered it and it was super underwhelming.

T.R.A.G. (Hard Edge) should be on there. I don't understand why that game was trashed. It's like a Mega Man Legends/Resident Evil mashup, it's seriously one of the best hidden gems on the PSX. Was developed by Sunsoft too.

I didn't watch the video but is...
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
on the list?
I love that game and never hear about it anymore.

Yep a forgotten masterpiece. So much fun to play around with the physics in this game. Was super bummed they never made a sequel to finish out the story.

Top Bottom