• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creatures in Real Life That Look Like They Are Out of Video Games

ZoukGalaxy

c962bf422aa8eea8b09dbc98c6c3a8303e-08-president-trump-faceline-white-house.rsquare.w700.jpg

jumping-spider-in-a-home.jpg

Jumping spiders. I hate these fuckers, they infest my house especially in summer. Once I saw one in my kitchen that was eating a dead fly, really gross.

And they can really jump.
Go look up Lucas the Spider on youtube. It may help with your fear of them. After I watched it I find these guys kinda cute compared to other gross looking spiders.

emivita

Go look up Lucas the Spider on youtube. It may help with your fear of them. After I watched it I find these guys kinda cute compared to other gross looking spiders.

I watched a video but it did nothing to me, but then I watched this suggested one and it helped a bit. They can be cute.

The ones in my house are a lot smaller and usually roam on the walls probably hunting flies.

I watched a video but it did nothing to me, but then I watched this suggested one and it helped a bit. They can be cute.

The ones in my house are a lot smaller and usually roam on the walls probably hunting flies.

They are super smart. I'm pretty sure you can train them.

Top Bottom