• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creator of character who treats women like trash is mad at us having fun with Aloy's new look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezquimacore

Banned
Mod edit: this is all in the other aloy drama thread

Krato's creator is mad at us

ib8CrQW6ki7Ja5uLomcINgSPknF0lnmnAyAXMHuRjCwqP8PDAT6nEYoTLlhMXndO35NbWrYrebtRzKXYMHg2B-ZwI4zH7jyHJlpyXdRjv6q7nDNYZVewM-c4zCFbk-WQMA

hqdefault.jpg

image_proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
That was young Jaffe. Now he is old mature with kids Jaffe. His thinking has changed. Its quite common in human beings.

Also, you posting pics of God of War 3 and he only worked on 1. Yes, he did crated character but you cant blame him how Sony treats Kratos in games.

Last edited:

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
I mean, this whole controversy is silly. If you don't like a character design, just support (and buy) the games with the character designs you like. There's plenty of choice out there.

That being said, lately Jaffe's mad at everything. I used to have a lot of respect for him, but I can't really take seriously anyone who attributes any sort of thing to "gamers" like we were some sort of hive mind. I'd say some introspection may be required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom