• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot 4 : It’s About Time will feature local multiplayer

bitbydeath

If I wasn’t sold before I am now, hopefully this will be the first of many titles bringing back local co-op.

According to the Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time PlayStation Store listing, the game has some form of local multiplayer. Below the description, the page clearly states “Offline multiplayer (2-4 players)”. There’s been no mention of multiplayer in any of the game’s marketing materials, so it’s unclear what this bullet point refers to.

That's nice. I still think the wrong devs got the greenlight. Vicarious got the original Crash look and feel down to perfection. The new character models and levels look off to me (like every other crash spin-off) but i'll reserve further judgement until I see more.

Fake

Pretty cool. Modern games are forgeting putting splitscreen and co-op... CTR was very good having a 4 player splitscreen. Wish more games back to embrace this.

Cravis

It’s be great if they bundled a remake of Crash Bash with this and that is what the MP is referring to.

ACESHIGH

Banned
CTR has split screen MP? Now I know it's never coming to PC... Hopefully kartrider drift turns out good to have a decent kart game on PC with a good player base.

Top Bottom