• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Couple has ‘real feelings’ for $7K sex robot that saved their marriage

So even when she's a sex doll, black dudes are driven by white women?
Jesus Chriiist, that was good! Bravo.

If I was that dude I'd get a mail Jeep with the steering wheel on the right side and drive around with a brake light out to intentionally get pulled over by the police, just to see the officers reaction upon getting to the "drivers" window.

Last edited:
With all that money spent you'd think the doll could at least not have a retarded "I don't know what the fuck is going on" look on it's face.

Also, the fact that it has a "soft Scottish accent" is the cherry on top of this weirdness sundae.

TaySan

Banned
Like a good feel good story :)

I'm happy it worked out for the couple. Just hope that it didn't set them back financially.

ILLtown

Looking at the photo in the first post reminds me of that episode of Family Guy where Peter is in a bar with his friends and he asks them "who would you rather do? Queen Latifah, or Halle Berry but she'd been dead for 5 minutes".

Great Hair

Banned
796KyFV.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
With all that money spent you'd think the doll could at least not have a retarded "I don't know what the fuck is going on" look on it's face.

Also, the fact that it has a "soft Scottish accent" is the cherry on top of this weirdness sundae.
Where would one acquire good sex dolls anyway asking for a friend that lives in the UK!

Top Bottom